The Magic Wand of Transcription Technology
- A New Benefit. Lawhun, Richard // Advisor Today;Sep2005, Vol. 100 Issue 9, p84
The article announces that the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA) has collaborated with Copytalk to offer Copytalk's Mobile Scribe, a fast and easy-to-use transcription service. After meeting with a prospect or client, an advisor can dial Copytalk and dictate what...
- Copytalk Mobile Scribe. // Advisor Today;Jan/Feb2015, Vol. 110 Issue 1, p52
The article evaluates the Copytalk Mobile Scribe for documentation from Copytalk LLC.
- Use Copytalk to Document Meetings. Shaw, Teri R. // Advisor Today;Aug2010, Vol. 105 Issue 8, p50
The article evaluates the Mobile Scribe service from Copytalk LLC.
- The Move to Maintenance Outsourcing. McMahon, Jim // Material Handling Management;Mar2009, Vol. 64 Issue 3, p26
The article discusses the decision of U.S. distribution centers (DCs) to move toward long-term outsourcing agreements known as resident maintenance programs. Today, more automated DCs are moving toward resident maintenance programs from the traditional hiring of contractors or temporary...
- JC Automation brings clients' outsourcing options back home to P.R. Díaz, Mario Belaval // Caribbean Business;4/12/2012, Vol. 40 Issue 14, p39
The article focuses on the outsourcing operations of the Las Piedras, Puerto Rico (PR)-based global management and technology consulting firm JC Automation.
- Michigan Library Consortium adds new members & services. // Library Journal;2/1/1983, Vol. 108 Issue 3, p169
Reports that the Michigan Library Consortium (MLC), in keeping with the 1982 long range plan adopted by its members, has entered into four agreements for the provision of new services. Different services covered in each contract; Staffing pattern of MLC.
- Imaging. Boss, Richard W.; White, Howard S. // Library Technology Reports;Sep/Oct98, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p625
Discusses the outsourcing of imaging systems by libraries. Description of activities involved; Reasons for outsourcing; Types of vendors available; Services offered; Costs of outsourcing; Elements of a request for proposal (RFP) model recommended for outsourcing; List of requirements that need...
- CATALOGINH OUTSOURCING â€” PRACTICE AND THINKING. Tsiang, Amy // Journal of East Asian Libraries;Jun2006, Issue 139, p53
This article reports on library services focusing on cataloging outsourcing at the University of California Los Angeles East Asian Library. Cataloging outsourcing may be regarded as a trend in future library services but those who opposed see it as a threat to the library profession. Since...
- WHEN LSSI COMES TO TOWN. Oder, Norman // Library Journal;10/1/2004, Vol. 129 Issue 16, p36
This is an article about Library Systems & Services, LLC (LSSI), a company that offers full outsourcing of public libraries. At meetings of national city and county associations, the only library exhibitor is often Library Systems& Services, LLC (LSSI), the first company to offer full...