Show Me the Money First
- Life Stories. KASS, ELLIOT // Onwallstreet.com;Mar2014, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p48
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of how she became financial planner and putting her clients' interests first.
- Positive charge. Byrne, Tony // Money Marketing;1/10/2013, p21
The author comments on how the government's Retail Distribution Review (RDR) helps create better relationships between clients and independent financial advisers (IFA) in Great Britain.
- What Advisers Are Saying. Wickenden, Phil // Money Marketing;12/12/2013, p55
The article presents several investment advisors' views on the importance of understanding reasons why customers do business with them and using such information to add value to the services provided in order to maintain customer loyalty.
- Building lasting client relationships. // Money Management;8/4/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 29, p21
In this article the author describes the importance of a good client relationship manager in Australia. She mentions the study which shows that financial advisers see their client relationship as the key foundation of their value proposition. Moreover, she notes that through greater...
- TRENDS & TAKEAWAYS. // Bank Investment Consultant;Jan2010, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p8
The article offers information on the trend among financial advisors in the U.S. Planners tend to have higher customer loyalty because 78 percent of their wealthy clients have planned to remain with them. Almost half of the planners have gained four to 10 new retirement income clients due to...
- Minding Your 'Alpha-Bets' Gresham, Stephen D. // On Wall Street;Mar2005, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p70
Presents guidelines for financial advisors on adding value to services beyond their clients' expectations. Importance of the ability of advisors to proactively provide clients with good ideas; Suggestions on the creation of critical objectives for clients; Opportunities offered by the number of...
- Young planners 'only see upside' with C & D clients. Stewart, Tim // Money Management;6/7/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 21, p4
The article reports that National Australia Bank Ltd.'s (NAB) financial planner banking national manager Daniel Lowinger has revealed the move of young financial planners to gather lists of clients with grades of C and D from established institutions and treat them as referral source in 2012.
- Get smart. Be a planner! // Money Management;6/7/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 21, p28
The article reports on a survey conducted by Macquarie Practice Consulting to financial advisers in Australia in 2012 which reveals the average number of clients that they can associate with and the relation of the size of their brains in the process.
- Advisors Miss Opportunities With a Key Client Group: Women. // Investment Advisor;Aug2011, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p11
The article reports on the results of a survey that women control between one-third and one-half of wealth in the U.S. however, financial advisors manage a small percentage of women's assets as there is a gender gap when it comes to women's financial knowledge.