- Medium-term notes surge. Fioravante, Janice; Baker, Marci // Treasury & Risk Management;Oct97, Vol. 7 Issue 8, p21
Evaluates the surge of Medium-Term Notes (MTN) finance volume during the first half of 1997 in United States. Benefits of using MTNs; Graphical presentation of MTNs' strength; Comments of some business executives on the surge.
- Inflation under control. Nordahl, Peter // Christian Science Monitor;1/11/95, Vol. 87 Issue 32, p20
Reports on various economic indicators in the United States. Rise in wholesale prices; Drop in energy prices; Rise in the Producer Price Index; Inflation under control.
- STAT BANK. // Journal of Financial Planning;Sep2002, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p30
This section presents statistical data related to finance in the U.S. as of September 2002.
- FortÃ© Capital's Selected Statistics. // CPA Journal;May2014, Vol. 84 Issue 5, p79
Statistics are given regarding relevant economic data for May 2014 including U.S. equity indexes, equity market statistics, and FortÃ© Capital's Proprietary Market Risk Barometer.
- Statistics. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/20/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 44, p15
The article presents several statistics on economic developments of bonds and stocks in the U.S. including municipal bond index, municipal bond prices and brokerage stocks ranked by performance in the country.
- Statestats. // State Legislatures;Jul/Aug99, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p9
Offers a look at the economic condition in the United States as of December 1998. Unemployment rate; Inflation rate; Significance of the robust economy for lawmakers. INSET: Will We Recognize a Recession When It Happens?.
- FINANCE. // U.S. Industry Quarterly Review: Finance, Insurance, Real Estate;2002 3rd Quarter, p194
The article presents some statistical information related to the finance industry of the U.S. Quarterly statistics are presented for the period 2001-2004. The revenue for the first quarter of 2001 is 795.9 billion dollars. The article estimates that the revenue will rise to 895.5 billion dollars...
- State and local government fiscal position in 1993. Sullivan, David F. // Survey of Current Business;Mar94, Vol. 74 Issue 3, p30
Discusses the decline in fiscal surplus posted by state and local governments in 1993. Slowdown of receipts and expenditures; Impact of tax law changes; Likelihood of surplus gains in 1994.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;12/8/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32025, p41
The article presents statistical information on the financial condition and bonds markets in the U.S. The data includes market indicators, short-term tax-exempt yields, U.S. Securities Prices, municipal market data general obligation yields, visible supply declines, new-issue balances,...