2004 In Review
- Expanding the usefulness of RSI. Sepiashvili, David // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Jul2004, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p34
Reports on the expansion of the application of Relative Strength Index (RSI) as a technical tool in financial market in the U.S. Property of the newly developed Wide-range Relative Strength Index (WRSI); Features of the WRSI; Impact of three RSI combination in the security's technical condition....
- Consumer Sentiment Index Steady in May. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;5/17/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31885, p2
Reports on the University of Michigan's preliminary May 2004 consumer sentiment index in the U.S.
- NAHB Housing Index Drops 8 Points to 60. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;11/17/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32261, p2
Reports on the decline in the housing market index of the National Association of Home Builders in the U.S.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Thursday, October 13. // Bond Buyer;10/14/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32238, p2
Presents a chart depicting the condition of the bond market in the U.S. as of October 13, 2005.
- Option ARM Payment Shock Eyed. Sinnock, Bonnie // National Mortgage News;7/11/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 41, p27
Focuses on the growing popularity of ARM loans in the securitized market according to a Fitch Inc. report in the U.S. Significance of index, teaser rate, and negative-amortization balance cap as factors in the growing popularity of ARM loans; Assessment of the trends and development affecting...
- It's a tricky market, but opportunities to profit remain. Hauke, Keenan // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/12/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 40, p31
The article presents an outlook of the author on the stock market in Indiana. The author points out that the market is tricky but opportunities to profit remains. Significantly, long-term indicators continue to show slowly deteriorating internal conditions. Japan is still showing great strength...
- Doha moving sideways after soaring. Everett-Heath, Tom // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;2/20/2004, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p38
Focuses on the state of the Doha Securities Market (DSM) index in Qatar as of February 2004. Assessment of the market by Walid Shihabi, head of research at Shuaa Capital; Factor which contributed to the performance of the securities market; Impact of the potential enactment of the proposed...
- â€¦SO IT'S BACK TO CASH, CASH SHELLS & UNLISTED SHARES. Hasenfuss, Marc // Finweek;5/25/2006, p16
The article presents views and insights of the author on the state of the stock market in South Africa. The author suggests support for the share price to prevent carefully selected portfolio from depreciating. The stock shares are affected by the decline of stock market prices as well as slow...
- Consumer Sentiment Index Gains to 88.9 in March. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;4/3/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32352, p2
The article reports that the University of Michigan's final March 2006 consumer sentiment index reading was 88.9. The final reading matched the final February 2006 reading. The final expectations index was 76.0, as compared to the 74.2 reading at mid-moth. The current conditions index gained to...