First Heart Sound in Atrial Septal Defect
- Heart Sounds: Are You Listening? Part 2. Reimer-Kent, Jocelyn // Canadian Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing;Summer2013, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p3
The first of this two-part article on heart sounds was in the Spring 2013 issue of the Canadian Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing (Reimer-Kent, 2013). Part 1 emphasized the importance of all nurses having an understanding of heart sounds and being proficient in cardiac auscultation. The article...
- FRENCH 2: FRench Aortic National Corevalve and Edwards Registry. Gilard, Martine // Cardiologia Croatica;2012, Vol. 7 Issue 9/10, Special section p1
The article presents the FRANCE 2 registry which evaluate both Edwards and CoreValve bioprosthesis in heart valve.
- RE: Impact of transcatheter aortic valve implantation or surgical aortic valve replacement on right ventricular function. Unsworth, Beth; Francis, Darrel P.; Mayet, Jamil // Heart;Jan2014, Vol. 100 Issue 2, p180
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Impact of transcatheter aortic valve implantation or surgical aortic valve replacement on right ventricular function" by A. Kempny and colleagues in a previous 2012 issue.
- REPLACEMENT PARTS. // Cincinnati Magazine;Jan2016, Vol. 49 Issue 4, p74
The article focuses on the aortic valve replacement treatment Sapien 3 valve at The Christ Hospital.
- The significance of aortic overriding and pulmonary stenosis in tetralogy of Fallot. Anderson, Robert H.; Spicer, Diane E.; Henry, G. William; Rigsby, Cynthia; Hlavacek, Anthony M.; Mohun, Timothy J. // Cardiology in the Young;Apr2015, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p627
A response is presented by Robert H. Anderson and colleagues to a letter to the editor by I. Yurekli and colleagues about their article "What is aortic overriding?"
- The significance of aortic overriding and pulmonary stenosis in tetralogy of Fallot. Yurekli, Ismail; Kestelli, Mert; Cakir, Habib; İscan, Sahin // Cardiology in the Young;Apr2015, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p626
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "What is aortic overriding?" by R.H. Anderson and colleagues.
- Low-temperature formation of thermal and electrodynamic states in Bi2Sr2CaCu2O8. Lavrov, N.; Ozhogina, V.; Romanovskii, V. // Technical Physics;Apr2008, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p466
The formation of thermal and electrodynamic states in Bi2Sr2CaCu2O8 under the condition of current input is studied. The analysis is carried out for partial and complete current penetration under the assumption that the superconductor is cooled down to liquid helium temperature at the zero time....
- Atomic bubbles in impurity-stabilized solid 4He. Lebedev, V.; Moroshkin, P.; Weis, A. // Low Temperature Physics;Apr2009, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p299
The optical absorption and fluorescence spectra of alkali atoms isolated in liquid and solid He matrices depend on specific macroscopic matrix properties, such as their molar volume and (anisotropic) elasticity constants, and provide thus information about the quantum matrix. We apply optical...
- Calculation of the Cross-Section for Optical Transitions of an Electron Bubble to D States. Wei Guo; Humphrey Maris // Journal of Low Temperature Physics;Aug2007, Vol. 148 Issue 3/4, p213
AbstractÂ Â The optical transitions of an electron bubble (negative ion) in liquid helium from the ground state to the 1P and 2P states have been studied in a number of experiments. For an ideal spherical bubble electric-dipole transitions can occur only to P states. Thermal or quantum...