CASE REPORTS OF PHASE 4 BUNDLE BRANCH BLOCK
- HOW DO AGE AND HEART RATE AFFECT REGIONAL SYSTOLIC AND DIASTOLIC MYOCARDIAL FUNCTION? // Heart;Nov2002 Supplement 4, Vol. 88, pIv31
Discusses an abstract of the study, titled 'How do age and heart rate affect regional systolic and diastolic myocardial function?,' by B. Wasan, R. Lane, A. Zambanini, R. Foale and S. Thom.
- diastole. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p643
A definition of the term "diastole," which refers to the period of cardiac relaxation, is presented.
- diastolic. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p643
A definition of the term "diastolic," which pertains to diastole, is presented.
- mesodiastolic. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p1450
A definition of the term "mesodiastolic" is presented, which refers to the middiastole of the heartbeat sequence.
- Echo-Doppler assessment of diastole: flow, function and haemodynamics. Gillebert, Thierry C.; De Pauw, Michel; Timmermans, Frank // Heart;Jan2013, Vol. 99 Issue 1, p55
The article discusses the recommendations for the evaluation of left ventricular (LV) diastolic function (DF) by echocardiography, according to the organizations American Society of Echocardiography and European Society of Echocardiography. It mentions several clinical parameters that are to be...
- EVALUATION OF LEFT VENTRICULAR DIASTOLIC FUNCTION BY TISSUE DOPPLER IMAGING AFTER ACUTE MYOCARDIAL INFARCTION. Hadi, Abdul; Rehman, HafIz ur; Nawaz, Tariq; Shah, Syed Farhat Abbas; Shah, Syed Tahir; Khan, Irfan; Faheem, Muhammad; Gul, Adnan Mehmood; Hafeezullah, Mohammad // Gomal Journal of Medical Sciences;Jul-Dec2011, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p148
Background: Diastolic dysfunction has been recognized during the early and the post myocardial infarction phase. The aim of this study was to evaluate the left ventricular diastolic function by Tissue doppler imaging after acute myocardial infarction. Material & Methods: It was a descriptive...
- Left ventricular cavity area reflects N-terminal pro-brain natriuretic peptide plasma levels in heart failure. Taléns-Visconti, Raquel; Rivera Otero, Miguel; Sancho-Tello, José; de Burgos, Fernando García; Martínez-Dolz, Luis; Sevilla, Begoña; Climent, Vicente; Cortés, Raquel; Salvador, Antonio; Sogorb, Francisco; Miro, Vicente; Valero, Ricardo; Perez-Boscá, Jose Luis; Bertomeu, Vicente; Portolés, Manuel; Payá, Rafael // European Journal of Echocardiography;Jan2006, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p45
Abstract: Aims: N-terminal pro-brain natriuretic peptide (NT-proBNP) is useful in the diagnosis of heart failure (HF). LV two-dimensional cavity area from end-diastole (LVEDA) and end-systole (LVESA), and LV fractional area change (LVFAC) reflect changes in LV morphology and function without...
- Right coronary artery spasm-a complication of cardiac pacemaker implantation. Tint, Diana; Ortan, Florin Ovidiu; Ursu, Mihai Emil; Micu, Sorin // Anatolian Journal of Cardiology / Anadolu Kardiyoloji Dergisi;Dec2013, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p815
No abstract available.
- Estimation of Carotid Artery Pulse Wave Velocity by Doppler Ultrasonography. Dizaji, Manijhe Mokhtari; Maerefat, Mehdi; Rahgozar, Saeed // Journal of Tehran University Heart Center;2009, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p91
Background: Pulse wave velocity (PWV) is widely used for estimating the stiffness of an artery. Various invasive and non-invasive methods have been developed to determine PWV over the years. In the present research, the non-invasive estimation of the PWV of large arteries was used as an index...