THE ERGONOVINE TEST FOR CORONARY INSUFFICIENCY
- PULMONARY ARTERY INTRAMURAL HEMATOMA: UNUSUAL COMPLICATION OF AORTIC DISSECTION. Valle, Felipe Homem; Gib, Marcelo; Torres, Felipe Soares // Clinical & Biomedical Research;2015, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p167
The article presents a case study of a 56 year-old patient presented to the emergency room with chest pain and 26mmHg blood pressure gap between right arm and left lower limb.
- cold pressor test. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p483
An encyclopedia entry for "cold pressor test," which refers to a test that measures blood pressure and heart rate response to the immersion of one hand in ice water, is presented.
- Reliability of patients measuring blood pressure at home: prospective observational study. Nordmann, Alsin; Frach, Beate // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);10/30/99, Vol. 319 Issue 7218, p1172
Presents information on a study on blood pressure measurement at home. Subjects, methods, and results; Discussion on the accuracy of blood measurements taken at home.
- THE ABC'S OF TAKING YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE. SerVaas, Cory // Saturday Evening Post;Jan/Feb2001, Vol. 273 Issue 1, p18
Presents some advice in taking one's blood pressure. Tips in positioning the blood pressure cuff; Types of pressures that should be noted; Suggestion on taking accurate readings.
- Right coronary artery originating from distal circumflex artery in a patient with single coronary artery. Karabağ, Turgut; İçli, Abdullah; Kahraman, Halil // Anatolian Journal of Cardiology / Anadolu Kardiyoloji Dergisi;Aug2008, Vol. 8 Issue 4, pE22
The article offers information on the case of a 46-year-old male patient who was admitted to the hospital with the chief complaint of 10-minute-lasting retrosternal and squeezing chest pain during exercise. During his physical examination, blood pressure was 130/70 millimeter of mercury and...
- Wie lautet Ihre Diagnose? Popp, Florian // Praxis (16618157);5/23/2012, Vol. 101 Issue 11, p705
No abstract available.
- CME-EKG 42/AuflÃ¶sung. Ghadri, Jelena R. // Praxis (16618157);9/18/2013, Vol. 102 Issue 19, p1207
No abstract available.
- Do Calcium Antagonists Help Patients with Angina Pectoris. Walling, Anne D. // American Family Physician;8/15/2005, Vol. 72 Issue 4, p689
Presents the result of a case study on the effectiveness of nifedipine in patients with angina pectoris. Baseline assessment made for the patients who randomized to nifedipine treatment; Effect of nifedipine on patient's heart rate and blood pressure; Factors associated with the safe use of...
- Two-and three-dimensional echocardiographic views of a prominent Chiari network prolapsing into right ventricle. Velibey, Yalçin; Uluganyan, Mahmud; Karaca, Gürkan; Orhan, Ahmet // Anatolian Journal of Cardiology / Anadolu Kardiyoloji Dergisi;May2012, Vol. 12 Issue 3, following p286
The article presents a case study of a 20 year old male because of chest pain. Heart rate and blood pressure were found be normal. Electrocardiography showed sinus rhythm. Two and three dimensional echocardiography showed a filamentous structure in right atrium (Chiari network). Photographic...