Deformities of High-Gain Frank P-Loop Vectorcardiograms in Patients With Coronary Artery Disease or Rheumatic Heart Disease
- Predicting Left Main Stenosis in Resting Angina Pectoris. Sadovsky, Richard // American Family Physician;5/1/2004, Vol. 69 Issue 9, p2228
Deals with a study conducted on the use of electrocardiographic (ECG) evidence in predicting left main coronary artery disease. Bypass surgery treatment made to patients; Function of vectorcardiography; Factors that can affect ECG vectors.
- Congenital Anomalies of the Coronary Sinus: A Pictorial Essay. Jung Eun Lee; Se Hwan Kwon; Joo Hyeong Oh // Journal of the Korean Society of Radiology;Jul2013, Vol. 69 Issue 1, p29
Congenital anomalies involving the coronary sinus (CS) tend to receive relatively little attention because they rarely cause clinical symptoms or disturbances of cardiac function. However, as imaging modalities have been developed over time, the detailed anatomy of the heart, including CS...
- Unusual presentation of myocardial ischemia after arterial switch operation. Çetin, Gürkan; Saltık, Levent; Özkara, Ahmet; Babaoğlu, Kadir // European Journal of Cardio-Thoracic Surgery;Mar2005, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p518
Abstract: Ischemic changes and acute or subacute cardiac failure after arterial switch operation generally results from imperfect transfer of coronary arteries to the neoaorta. Peroperative and early postoperative myocardial ischemia is the main cause of death in these patients. We present an...
- Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery in a Patient with Analbuminemia. Demirsoy, Ergun; Sirin, Gokce; Ozker, Emre // Texas Heart Institute Journal;2011, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p85
Congenital analbuminemia is a rare autosomal recessive disorder characterized by the absence of serum albumin, or by its presence in very low concentrations. Up to now, only 43 cases have been reported. There is little information about analbuminemia, and no operation on an analbuminemic patient...
- Koroner arter hastalÄ±klarÄ±nÄ±n belirlenmesinde 128 kesitli BT'nin deÄŸeri. Yeşildağ, Ahmet; Munduz, Mehmet; Kayan, Mustafa; Köroğlu, Mert; Özden, Ahmet // Medical Journal of Suleyman Demirel University;Dec2010, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p5
No abstract available.
- An Unusual Case of Bilateral Coronary Artery Fistulas. Nseir, George; Syed, Qarab; Safi, Arshad; Salciccioli, Louis; Tak Kwan; Clark, Luther T. // Angiology;Aug1999, Vol. 50 Issue 8, p677
The authors report an unusual case with bilateral coronary artery fistulas at the origin of the coronary cusps. The diagnostic technique and management are discussed.
- Abnormal Electron Beam Computed Tomography Results: The Value of Repeating Myocardial Perfusion Single-Photon Emission Computed Tomography in the Ongoing Assessment of Coronary Artery Disease. Askew, J. Wells; Miller, Todd D.; Araoz, Philip A.; Breen, Jerome F.; Hodge, David O.; Gibbons, Raymond J. // Mayo Clinic Proceedings;Jan2008, Vol. 83 Issue 1, p17
OBJECTIVE: To determine whether asymptomatic patients with atherosclerosis, indicated by the presence of coronary artery calcium on electron beam computed tomography, are at enough risk for progression of disease to Justify a repeated stress single-photon emission computed tomography (SPECT)...
- Efficacy of Antioxidant Supplementation in Reducing Primary Cancer Incidence and Mortality: Systematic Review and Meta-analysis. Bardia, Aditya; Tleyjeh, Imad M.; Cerhan, James R.; Sood, Amit K.; Limburg, Paul J.; Erwin, Patricia J.; Montori, Victor M. // Mayo Clinic Proceedings;Jan2008, Vol. 83 Issue 1, p23
OBJECTIVE: To estimate the association between antioxidant use and primary cancer incidence and mortality and to evaluate these effects across specific antioxidant compounds, target organs, and participant subgroups. METHODS: Multiple electronic databases (MEDLINE, Cochrane Controlled Clinical...
- Long-term impact of multivessel disease on cause- specific mortality after ST elevation myocardial infarction treated with reperfusion therapy. Van Der Schaaf, R. J.; Timmer, I. R.; Ottervanger, J. P.; Hoorntje, J. C. A.; De Boer, M-J.; Suryapranata, H.; Zijlstra, F.; Dambrink, J. H. E. // Heart;Dec2006, Vol. 92 Issue 12, p1760
Objectives: To investigate the long-term impact of multivessel coronary artery disease (MVD) on cause- specific mortality in patients with ST elevation myocardial infarction (STEMI) treated with reperfusion therapy. Methods and results: Patients with STEMI (n = 395) treated with primary...