THE HUNT FOR A NEW MODEL
- Weekly Leads. // Investment Management Weekly;11/8/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 44, p7
Presents a list of investments mandated by various companies for the week ending November 3, 2004 such as the U.S. fixed-income investment of Natrick Contributory in Massachusetts and the private equity deal of Ohio Public Employees Retirement System.
- $7B Employee Plan Approves Asset Structure. Lewis, Jakema // Investment Management Mandate Pipeline;8/6/2013, p1
The article presents a revised target for pension plan of San Bernardino County Employees' Retirement Association (SBCERA) with an estimated 7 billion U.S. dollars in assets including a portfolio targets of 13% domestic equity, 15% each international equity and fixed-income and 16% private equity.
- AT DEADLINE. // Private Placement Letter;12/8/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 47, p1
Presents news briefs relating to privately-placed fixed-income securities and financial institutions in the United States compiled as of December 8, 2003.
- Equity Bridges Acting More Like Tightropes. Sheahan, Matthew // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Jul2007, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p45
This article explains that investment banks involved in arranging debt for large leveraged buy-out (LBO) funds have been building "equity bridges" to help private equity sponsors, though in doing so they may be taking risks that could hurt them badly should things go wrong. An increasingly...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/21/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 7, p18
The article presents statistical information on all private equity fundraising by state region for fourth quarter 2004 as of February 2, 2005. The non-US region consists of 71 funds amounting to $11,455.7 million. Also, the New York Tri-State region consists of 34 funds amounting to $7,366.1...
- Royal Bank of Canada To Offer Tax-Managed Funds, SMAs. // Bank Investment Consultant;Jun2002, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p12
Presents several products offered by financial institutions to customers in the U.S. Selection of Separate Account Solutions of Carmel by Royal Bank to build a separately managed account program; Offer of fixed-income securities to customers by National Bank of Canada; Creation of a Web site...
- 401(k) Sponsors See Brief Flow to Fixed-Income. Ackermann, Matt // American Banker;9/25/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 184, p7
Discloses that financial institutions that sponsor 401(k) plans are watching and waiting as the movement of participant assets among investment options increases in the wake of the World Trade Center tragedy in New York City. Changes in the plan of financial institutions to add fixed-income...
- SMA Scorecard. // Money Management Executive;10/13/2003, Vol. 11 Issue 40, p12
Presents statistical data on the top-performing institutional managers of separately managed accounts in the U.S. as of the second quarter of 2003. Global fixed income; International equity; Large-cap value.
- Top Fixed-Income Mutual Funds. // Bank Investment Consultant;Jun2013, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p36
The article lists the names of top fixed-income mutual funds of various financial institutions in the U.S. for May 14, 2013 which includes Fidelity Real Estate Hi-Inc., Northeast Investors, and Transamerica Bond 12.