- Standard bearer. Waller, Richard // Cabinet Maker;07/17/98, Issue 5097, p10
Profiles David Linley Furniture Ltd.'s owner David Linley. Personal information; Education; Family background; Influences; Interests on arts and crafts.
- Excess all areas. Owens, Susan // Bulletin with Newsweek;6/13/2006, Vol. 124 Issue 6524, p66
The article reports that an eclectic collection of 200 pieces of Princess Margaret of Great Britain's jewelry will go up for sale at Christie's in London, England on June 13, 2006. It is estimated to fetch around $5 million and her son, David Linley, and daughter, Sarah Chatto, are selling these...
- Luxe Life. M. D. // American Salon;Nov2008, Vol. 131 Issue 11, p40
The article evaluates the limited-edition Luxe Keepsake Box designed by David Linley.
- Untitled. Mehle, Aileen // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/13/1993, Vol. 166 Issue 72, p4
Discusses the wedding of English royalties, Viscount Linley and Serena Stanhope. Hats as popular among the guests; American guests; Sarah Ferguson's efforts at being invited at the wedding; Princess Diana's non-appearance at the reception. INSET: Untitled (focus on actress Nicole Kidman), by...
- Untitled. Mehle, Aileen // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/12/1993, Vol. 166 Issue 94, p4
Reports on Viscount David Linley's promotion of his book `Classical Furniture.' Linley as the son of Princess Margaret; Party at the apartment of Ann and Gordon Getty; Dinner with prominent people.
- Paradise redecorated. Etherington-Smith, Meredith // Town & Country;Nov95, Vol. 149 Issue 5186, p144
Features Les Jolies Eaux, the home of David and Serena Linley on the Mustique, in St. Vincent and the Grenadines. Property as a gift to Princess Margaret, David's mother, from Lord Glenconner; Oliver Messel as designer of the homes on the island, including Les Jolies Eaux; Renovation of the...
- A royal with designs. Drinkwater, Ros // In Britain;Jun98, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p20
Focuses on David Linley, designer and maker of hand-crafted furniture. Contents of his book `Extraordinary Furniture'; Remarks from Linley about past designers who were able to create hand-crafted furniture without the commercial pressures of the 20th century; Favorite hand-crafted furniture of...
- David Linley's extraordinary furniture. Lambert, Elizabeth // Architectural Digest;Nov96, Vol. 53 Issue 11, p66
Profiles furniture lover David Linley. His book `Extraordinary Furniture'; His views on furniture; How he became interested in the topic.
- What's in a name? Peschiera, Raúl // Director;Nov2004, Vol. 58 Issue 4, p80
Focuses on the difficulties encountered by celebrities in establishing and growing their own business. Efforts of actress Jane Asher in establishing her cake-making business called Jane Asher Party Cakes and Sugarcraft; Challenges faced by Viscount David Linley in founding David Linley...