- Multiyork's direct hit. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;3/4/2005, Issue 5428, p34
Features the website of furniture retailer Multiyork Direct in Great Britain. Design of the web page; Products offered online; Impact of the website on the sales performance of the company.
- Size does matter. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;7/15/2005, Issue 5447, p32
Evaluates the website of furniture retailer Wells Interiors. Accessibility of the website for customers; Choices of products and services offered to the visitors; Benefits of the About us information for the consumers.
- Verdict. // Cabinet Maker;7/15/2005, Issue 5447, p32
Evaluates the website of furniture retailer Wells Interiors. Accessibility of the website for customers; Ease of navigation; Help offered to users.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;12/20/2002, Issue 5318, p3
Reports developments in the furniture industry in Great Britain as of December 2002. Opening of the store extension of retailer Pensfords; Launch of the website of the American Hardwood Export Council; Estimates on the number of working days lost due to illness and injury.
- store openings. // Furniture/Today;7/19/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 45, p32
Reports on the openings of several stores related to furniture industry in the U.S. Drexel Heritage in Southlake, Texas; Design of the Interior in Winnetka, Illinois; Rowe Furniture in Kahului, Hawaii.
- Armani Casa Debuts at AtmosphÃ¨re in Santurce. Rosa, Taina // Caribbean Business;9/22/2005, Vol. 33 Issue 37, p14
Reports on the acquisition of the exclusive distribution rights to Armani Casa collection by locally-owned upscale furniture retailer AtmosphÃ¨re in Puerto Rico. Sale of Armani Casa furniture and home accessories; Investment of the firm in the local market; Outstanding service and comfortable...
- Open house. Soltani, Sonia // Cabinet Maker;11/18/2005, Issue 5465, p18
Features the Harmer furniture store on New Kings Road in London, England. Factors influencing the owner's decision to base the store at her house; Description of the store's interior design; Product ranges.
- Diversionary tactics. // Cabinet Maker;12/2/2005, Issue 5467, p20
The article discusses the attempts of furniture stores in Great Britain to offer furniture not made from oak. Retailers are attempting to diversify their offerings to break the monopoly of oak furniture. Lenleys of Canterbury are offering mahogany and waxed cherry dining furniture. Castle...
- October trading. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;12/2/2005, Issue 5467, p46
The article analyzes the performance of the retail furniture industry in Great Britain in October 2005. Sales were higher as compared with sales on September 2004. Compared with September, 36% of retailers reported a decrease in the value of sales. 25% of stores were able to maintain sales,...