- THE RESULTS ARE IN. // Apparel Magazine;Jan2004, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p14
The articles presents results of a public opinion poll regarding factors that have the greatest impact on the competitiveness of apparel companies in the U.S. 29% say rising cost of providing employee benefits has the greatest impact and 31% say consolidation of the overall manufacturing base...
- Is 'living' wage law good for Westchester? Glenn, David J. // Westchester County Business Journal;6/3/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 22, p4
Focuses on the proposed living wage law in Westchester, New York. Comparison with the national rate and minimum wage rate; Discussion on the employee benefits standards; Assistance given to minimum-wage workers.
- Pay and benfits. // People Management;5/29/1997, Vol. 3 Issue 11, p10
Presents news concerning pays and benefits. Setting up of the national minimum wage; Information on the `X plus Y' system in paying nurses; Increase in the starting pay of trainee managers of McDonald's company.
- Navajo pay in 1965 - less than $50 a week. DONOVAN, BILL // Navajo Times;2/19/2015, Vol. 54 Issue 7, pA-6
The article reports on the minimum wage being paid to the employees every week in Navajo Nation and Indian Country in 1965.
- Labour costs. Conn, Sarah // Economic & Labour Market Review;Feb2009, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p47
Labour costs cover all aspects of costs incurred by employers when employing workers. These include wages and salaries, National Insurance and social contributions, redundancy payments, benefits in kind, overheads and other non-wage components. This article gives a brief overview of the...
- Pay and Benefits. // People Management;01/28/99, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p19
Presents information on pay and benefits of employees in Great Britain. Information on the accusation made against former members of the International Olympic Committee; Amount of compensation to be given to dismissed employees of the Government Communications Headquarters surveillance center;...
- Pay and benefits. // People Management;5/31/95, Vol. 1 Issue 11, p8
Presents an update on issues related to pay and benefits of employees in Great Britain as of May 1995. Impact of the introduction of a national minimum wage on job losses; Pay increase among university lecturers; Information on the starting salary of college graduates.
- INDICATOR. // People Management;4/17/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p61
This section presents employment statistics for Great Britain, including average wage, minimum wage and average fringe benefits paid to employees.
- 'Living' wage measure draws business fire. // Westchester County Business Journal;6/3/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 22, p1
Discusses the standards of living wage set by the officials of Westchester County, New York . Discussion on employee benefits and employment rate; Minimum wage set in the state; Business conditions and estimated public expenditure for fiscal 2002-2003.