Three methods of persuasion
- Seasonal upholstery campaign. // Cabinet Maker;8/20/2004, Issue 5402, p4
Reports on Vale Upholstery's total investment in an autumn/winter advertising campaign in Great Britain. Media outlets for its television advertising.
- Is MFI's Ikea imitation a sincere form of flattery? // Campaign (UK);7/6/2007, Issue 27, p35
The article offers information about the advertisement developed by MFI (UK) Ltd. advertising agency for Ikea AB home products retailer in Great Britain. It is stated that the advertisement opens like any campaign for domestic or child abuse, with a horrible argument between a couple or a mother...
- Publicis drafts in stars for MFI's Â£10m ad push. Tylee, John // Campaign;3/21/2003, Issue 12, p6
Reports on the launch of an advertising campaign by MFI Ltd. to improve its image as a retail chain providing quality products. Features of the advertisement; Celebrities to appear in the advertisement; Agency handling the media planning and buying account.
- MFI scores points. // Cabinet Maker;3/4/2005, Issue 5428, p5
Reports on the sales promotion offered by MFI company to Tesco company shoppers in Great Britain. Promotional and advertising efforts by the chain with the hope to tie-up Tesco company marketing scheme; Objective of the initiative from the anticipated cost savings; Comments of chief executive...
- William Ball takes the electioneering approach. // Builders Merchants Journal;May2010, p50
The article focuses on the advertising campaign of William Ball Ltd. during the General Election campaign in Great Britain.
- Spending the Holidays with Credit. // Promo;Dec2002, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p11
Presents news briefs concerning marketing and advertising campaigns as of December 2002. Inclusion of the Next Night Free holiday promotion of Holiday Inn Hotels and Resorts in Atlanta, Georgia; Starz Encore's promotion of the pay-television premiere of 'The Fellowship of the Ring' by sending...
- News Roundup. // Brandweek;03/15/99, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p5
Reports on marketing campaigns and sales strategies of some companies as of March 1999. Repositioning campaign of Brown-Forman's Canadian Mist; Budget of Standard Candy for ABC Fruit Chewies candy; Image campaign launched by Nortel Networks.
- LIVE ISSUE/MFI. Mutel, Glen // Campaign;3/28/2003, Issue 13, p21
The article focuses on television and print advertising campaign of the self-assembly furniture company MFI Ltd. It is based upon a wider strategy that already seems to be working. The company's brand campaign features well-known television personalities such as Ruby Wax, Vic Reeves and Bob...
- WATER-COOLER MONITOR. // Campaign;8/3/2007, Issue 31, p39
The article presents information on various developments related to advertising in Great Britain. M&C Saatchi Worldwide Ltd.'s argumentative MFI (UK) Ltd. advertisement is now dubbed into Spanish. The Unilever ice-cream contest has got DDB and Lowe slavering over their Magnums. It seems the Land...