Quality excels at fabric shows
- Scoperta seeking to extend reach. // Furniture/Today;2/17/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 24, p24
Reports on the plan of Trade Link Co. for the Scoptera fabric show in Chiasso, Switzerland. Focus of the show; Total number of exhibitors; Role of Bill Davis in the organization.
- Home & Contract Interiors cancelled. // Cabinet Maker;06/05/98, Issue 5091, p3
Announces Trade Link's cancellation of the fabric exhibition Home & Contract Interiors scheduled for September 1998. Plans to incorporate the event into the 1999 Intohome show; Possible venue of the event.
- Organizers move TIP show to larger venue for crowds. // Home Textiles Today;01/03/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 17, p16
Focuses on Textiles d'Interieur Premiere organizers Trade Link Co.'s plan to relocate the TIP 8 show to a venue in Parc Elisabeth in Brussels, Belgium.
- Fabric industry unites as Intohome moves to NEC. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;07/03/98, Issue 5095, p7
Reports on The Trade Link Co.'s agreement with the NEC to relocate its exhibition, Intohome to the latter's venue in Birmingham, England. Implication of the agreement to Paragon Exhibitions Managing Director Philip Mead's attempt to host his own fabric show at the NEC exhibition center;...
- New Brussels fabric show set for Sept. 7-10. Andrews, Susan M. // Furniture/Today;2/12/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 23, p42
The article reports that a new fabric show "Salon de textile" will be held from September 7-10, 2007 at Tour and Taxis, Brussels. Trade Link, the organizer of the show revealed that only the exhibitors meeting criteria including high quality will be allowed to exhibit at the show. It is reported...
- Intohome reports boost in exhibitor bookings. // Home Furnishings;Sep/Oct97, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p4
Presents information on the second Intohome show, which was organized by the Trade Link Company. Names of participants in the show; Brief information on the show.
- Support grows for Home & Contract Interiors. // Home Furnishings;Sep/Oct97, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p4
Focuses on the expectations of the Trade Link Company, the organizer of the 1997 Home and Contract Interiors Exhibition. Objectives of the show; Schedule of the exhibition; What the show was previously called; Names of speakers at the exhibition.
- Scoperta names Green managing dir. Andrews, Susan M. // Furniture/Today;5/17/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 36, p38
Reports on the appointment of Andy Green as managing director of Trade Link, organizer of Scoperta and other fabric trade shows in Chiasso, Switzerland. Appointment of Green by Bill Davis, owner and chairman of Trade Link; Prospects of the textile industry for the 2005 show.
- Trade Link to Launch Salon de Textile. Sloan, Carole // Home Textiles Today;2/10/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p18
The article reports that the Trade Link Co. will launch a textile show, "Salon de Textile," from September 7-10, 2007 at Tour and Taxis, Brussels, Belgium. The article also features Bill Davis, director of Trade Link, commenting on the show and "Textiles d'Interieur Premiere" that was held in...