Kingfisher's disappointing dips
- What Do Guitar Buyers Really Want? // Music Trades;Oct2010, Vol. 158 Issue 9, p64
Several charts are presented depicting the response of guitar buyers on various issues including the factors which triggered them to buy the instrument, their preferred market location and the total price of guitar that they usually purchase.
- Consumer comfort poll. // Money;1/1/1997, Vol. 25 Issue 13, p19
Present the consumer comfort poll from December 1995 through November 1996.
- Survey saysâ€¦. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);11/12/2007, Vol. 24 Issue 46, p21
A graph is presented showing the result of a Consumer Confidence Survey on the preferred means of travel by consumers planning to travel in 2007.
- Friendliness. // Furniture/Today;2/28/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 25, p23
A chart is presented that shows the result of a survey in percentage regarding the attributes of mattress retail sales associates that consumers want.
- Why Consumers Avoid Vision Correction. // Vision Monday;4/28/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p70
A chart is presented that offers information of the percentage of the responses in a survey about the reasons behind the avoidance of vision correction by consumers.
- Americans cut back on driving in '07. // Nation's Restaurant News;12/10/2007, Vol. 41 Issue 49, p3
A graph is presented showing the percentage change in miles driven by consumers in 2007 versus 2006 data.
- Brands: Brands we love â€¥. // Marketing (00253650);12/19/2007, p21
The article discusses the charted results of this periodical's 2007 survey, "Brands We Love and Hate." The article notes the survey found Pot Noodle restaurant, McDonald's fast food chain, and AOL telecommunication company were the most unpopular with consumers. It also notes technology brands...
- Residential Building Permit Activity Regional & Local Market Survey NOVEMBER 2008. // Supply House Times;Feb2009, Vol. 51 Issue 12, p8
A chart is presented that depicts the regional and local market survey of residential building permit activity in the U.S. which includes multifamily units and single family units in various regions.
- Straw Poll Results. // Mortgage Strategy;2/25/2008, p8
A chart is presented depicting the result of a survey regarding placing subprime cases with lenders in Great Britain.