Laid back advertising
- The return of glamour. // Cabinet Maker;2/22/2008, Issue 5576, p35
The article features the development of the furniture retail trade concept at Ercol Furniture Ltd.'s new studio Sterling Furniture located in Stirling, Scotland.
- Ercol switches on to TV advertising. Lea, Jane // Cabinet Maker;08/27/99, Issue 5152, p5
Features the first television advertisement of furniture company Ercol that will be shown on a local channel and on satellite beginning on September 20, 1999.
- DIGESTS. // Marketing Week;10/3/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 40, p11
Reports developments on industrial management in Great Britain as of October 2002. Retention of Saint Luke for the awareness campaign of the Electoral Commission; Launch of an advertising campaign for Saint Luke; Creation of an integrated campaign for the Construction Industry Training Board.
- WATER-COOLER MONITOR. // Campaign;5/23/2008, Issue 20, p43
The article lists the Water-Cooler Monitor industry discussion for the week of May 23, 2008 which includes the assessment to D&AD business management at the bar, anti-obesity advertising of M&C Saatchi and Manning Gottlieb OMD, and the operation of Grey's British Heart Foundation under new chief...
- Forestry commission. Birch, Amanda // Building Design;11/8/2002, Issue 1555, p12
Focuses on the building design of the Ercol furniture factory. Design of the project from architect Horden Cherry Lee Architects; Inspiration of a pavilion style of the building from a form of museum; Materials and sources used. INSET: View from the floor.
- Finetuned bergere takes pride of place at Ercol's `At Home'. Danby, Sandra // Cabinet Maker;03/27/98, Issue 5081, p2
Describes the bergere sofa launched by Ercol during the 1998 At Home exhibition held in Great Britain. Models available; Design used for its upholstery.
- Ercol's ...10,000 giveaway. // Cabinet Maker;05/22/98, Issue 5089, p7
Reports on furniture maker Ercol's marketing strategy where it plans to give away furniture as prizes. Firm's advertisements featuring actress Zoe Wannamaker.
- Ercol invests in delivery service. // Cabinet Maker;1/17/2014, Issue 5868, p12
The article reports on the decision of Heritage British furniture manufacturer Ercol Furniture Ltd. to upgrade its trucks used to deliver its products to retail customers in Great Britain.
- Royal opening for Ercol's Â£20m new HQ... // Cabinet Maker;11/1/2002, Issue 5311, p5
Reports on the opening of Ercol Furniture's factory and showroom in Buckinghamshire, England.