Doubling up for marketing
- Vale Upholstery buys Bridgecraft. // Cabinet Maker;10/06/2000, Issue 5208, p3
Reports the acquisition of Bridgecraft brand by Vale Upholstery in England. Plans of relaunching the Bridgecraft range; Creation of management and sales team for the company; Views of Vale on the range.
- HOSTILE TAKEOVERS. Brown, Meredith M.; Bird, Paul S. // Banking Law Journal;Jan2001, Vol. 118 Issue 1, p18
Discusses the basics of hostile takeovers. Law of the jurisdiction of incorporation; Tactics necessary to accomplish strategically important acquisitions; Shareholder rights plan.
- Generic Differences Between Equity International Joint Ventures (EIJVs), International Acquisitions (IAs) and International Greenfield Investments (IGIs): Implications for Parent Companies. Newburry, William; Zeira, Yoram // Journal of World Business;Summer97, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p87
This article develops a model which examines the impact often generic differences between equity inter- national joint ventures (EIJVs), international acquisitions (IAs) and international greenfield investments (IGIs) in the pre- and post-incorporation phases of these entities. These differences...
- Equity International Joint Ventures (EIJVs) and International Acquisitions (IAs): Generic Differences in the Pre- and Post-Incorporation Stages. Zeira, Yoram; Newburry, William // Management International Review (MIR);1999 4th Quarter, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p323
This paper examines procedures associated with the pre-incorporation and post-incorporation phases of both equity international joint ventures (EIJVs) and international acquisitions (IAs). The paper proposes which pre-incorporation and post-incorporation phase strategies are most applicable to...
- LEGAL ENTITY MANAGEMENT: Lessen Risk and Complexity. Roland, Thomas // Financial Executive;Nov2012, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p82
The article looks at the legal structures of business enterprises, focusing on how companies can best manage a structure composed of multiple legal entities. The author notes that many factors can increase the number of legal entities comprising a business, including mergers and acquisitions,...
- New Vale showroom. // Cabinet Maker;09/01/2000, Issue 5203, p4
Reports on the investment of furniture company Vale Upholstery in a standalone show center in Great Britain.
- Milan experience. // Cabinet Maker;8/9/2002, Issue 5299, p4
Features the Milan chairs from Vale Upholstery company in Great Britain.
- Flying start for Vale showroom. // Cabinet Maker;8/23/2002, Issue 5301, p3
Reports on the plans of British upholstery firm Vale Upholstery to invest in consumer advertising in 2002.
- Vale puts _GCP_0.5m into winter marketing push. Waller, Richard // Cabinet Maker;10/30/98, Issue 5112, p4
Reports on Great Britain-based Vale Upholstery's intentions to invest in a major advertising initiative. Allocated fund for the initiative; Description of the company's television advertisements; Vale's plans to hire an agency to monitor the response rate to the advertisements.