ARTERIOCRAPHY OF PERIPHERAL VESSELS
- SHALLOW LEFT ANTERIOR OBLIQUE RIGHT CORONARY ANGIOGRAPHY: TECHNIQUE AND APPLICATIONS. Filiberti, Allen W.; Mills Jr., Roger M. // Angiology;Sep1984, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p604
A ï¿½newï¿½ shallow left anterior oblique view of the right coronary artery allows better visualization of the distal vessel in selected patients. This paper describes the angiographic technique; retrospective data suggest that the view is useful in approximately 20% of patients. An...
- MRA FROM THE DIAPHRAGM TO THE ANKLES. Sanjuan, V.M.; Lloret, M.; Campos, S.; Montes, H.; Celma, J. // Acta Radiologica;Apr2000 Supplement 422, Vol. 41, p57
Analyzes data on the magnetic resonance angiography (MRA) of the peripheral vascular system compiled between April 1997 and July 1999. Description of the MRA technique; Advantages in diagnosing peripheral vascular disease.
- Determinants of Left Ventricular Ejection Fraction by Ultrafast Computed Tomography. McMillan, Robert M.; Rees, Michael R. // Angiology;Mar1988 Part 1, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p203
Twenty-seven patients had left ventricular ejection fraction (LVEF) measured by catheterization, single-plane angiography, and ultrafast computed tomography (cine CT). Twelve patients (mean age sixty-two years) had LVEF measured by use of the cine CT long-axis view LAV), and 15 patients (mean...
- AN IDEAL CATHETER: THE SIMPLE CURVE. Ayella, Robert J. // Vascular Surgery;May/Jun1975, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p147
A complex variety of catheter shapes has developed in the short period since Seldinger first introduced percutaneous angiography. The author has discovered in the course of several thousand selective arteriograms that only one catheter is needed: the original simple curve.
- ARTERIOGRAPHY OF PERIPHERAL VESSELS. Wagner Jr., Frederick B. // Angiology;Oct1957, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p402
1. Arteriography has assumed a position of limited importance in the management of selected cases of peripheral vascular disease. The indiscriminate use of this potentially dangerous adjunct for routine purposes or by inexperienced personnell is to be deplored. 2. At present the greatest...
- Transcutaneous Oxygen Tension Behavior in the Different Stages of Peripheral Vascular Disease and Its Correlation With Ankle/Arm Pressure Ratio and Calf Blood Flow. Mannarino, Elmo; Maragoni, Giorgio; Pasqualini, Leonella; Sanchini, Roberto; Rossi, Pietro; Orlandi, Ugo // Angiology;Jun1987, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p463
The practical utility of transcutaneous oxygen tension (TcPO2) has been evaluated in 22 normal subjects and in 54 patients suffering from peripheral vascular disease (PVD) at various stages (II, III, IV), to define its clinical use in the diagnosis of PVD. Basal TcPO2 values can distinguish...
- EXPERIMENTAL DOUBLE CONTRAST CARBON DIOXIDE ARTERIOGRAPHY. Darsinos, John; Kehayoglou, Kyriakos; Constandes, John; Moulopoulos, Spiridon // Angiology;Feb1971, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p53
Reports on a study to visualize the wall of the renal arteries, by a double contrast carbon dioxide technique. Use of anesthetized mongrel dogs; Double contrast carbon dioxide arteriography; Pictures of some of the arteriograms; Value of the technique.
- Significant association between score of periodontal disease and coronary artery disease. Oe, Yoko; Soejima, Hirofumi; Nakayama, Hideki; Fukunaga, Takashi; Sugamura, Koichi; Kawano, Hiroaki; Sugiyama, Seigo; Matsuo, Katsuhiko; Shinohara, Masanori; Izumi, Yuichi; Ogawa, Hisao // Heart & Vessels;Mar2009, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p103
Recently, several researchers have demonstrated the association between periodontal disease and coronary artery disease (CAD). Therefore, we herein investigate the association between periodontal diseases and the existence of CAD among the study population who received both coronary angiography...
- Tc 99m imaging useful for evaluating peripheral vascular disease. // Geriatrics;May1993, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p23
This article reports that technetium Tc 99m sestamibi appears to be useful for the evaluation of peripheral vascular disease, a recent study shows. Functional evaluation of the muscular perfusion of the lower extremities is important for accurate diagnosis and appropriate intervention in...