Unintentionally Flying Object
- The Classik range of cooling towers. // Textile Magazine;Aug2008, Vol. 49 Issue 10, p72
The article evaluates the cooling towers from the Classik Cooling Towers of Coimbatore in India such as the ICT round shape towers, the ICT square shape, and the wooden cooling towers.
- Lit Review. // Process Cooling & Equipment;May2006, p41
The article introduces several refrigerating equipment, including Jaybird Manufacturing Inc.'s Aquafog fine-mist cooling fans, Rite-Temp's water chillers, Lyndall Industrial Thermal Control's Affinity Brand chillers and heat exchangers, Tecumseh Cooling Products' chillers and cooling towers and...
- VFDs for Chiller Auxiliaries. Dieckmann, John; Brodrick, James // ASHRAE Journal;Jul2010, Vol. 52 Issue 7, p96
The article discusses the integration of variable speed drives (VFD) for compressor motors of chillers and blowers in air-conditioning for commercial buildings. The auxiliary energy is used to determine the impact of system energy use in the circulation of pump, condenser water pump and cooling...
- Cooling Tower Technology: An Historical Perspective. Pugh, Michael D. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;04/30/2001, Vol. 212 Issue 18, p132
Comments on the development of cooling tower technology in the United States. Criteria of commercial air conditioning industry for cooling towers; Effect of energy crisis on the awareness of energy efficiency; Significance of the certification standard resurgence for the independent...
- Intelligent Controller Adds 'Smarts' To Basic Fan For Quiet, Effective Cooling. Hanrahan, David // Electronic Design;9/17/2001, Vol. 49 Issue 19, p78
Focuses on the trend in designing cooling electronic systems. Effects of using the right controller on the speed and temperature response of fans; Factors to consider in adding a fan; Discussion on the salient points in designing cooling systems.
- Cooling Tower Fan. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;1/16/2012, Vol. 245 Issue 3, p9
The article offers brief information on the PT2 Cooling Tower fan from Baltimore Aircoil Co.
- Cooling-tower fan. Rajecki, Ron // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Jan2012, Vol. 84 Issue 1, p32
The article presents information about the Whisper Quiet Fan for the PT2 cooling tower from Baltimore Aircoil Company.
- Cooling Tower Offers Quiet Fan Option. // Process Cooling;Apr2014, Vol. 2 Issue 3, p39
The article discusses the release of Whisper Quiet Fan option for the 3000 Series of cooling tower from Baltimore Aircoil Co.
- Cool Products: Featured Product. // Process Cooling & Equipment;May2006, p9
The article introduces several process cooling products, including Pfannenberg Inc.'s Filterfans unit, Innovative Waters LLC's MakesSensor cooling tower flow switch, Orca Technologies' motorized, manual ball valves, AEC's Pinnacle Series chiller that uses scroll compressors, Goodway Technologies...