- Lstiburek to Keynote at Durability + Design Conference. // Journal of Protective Coatings & Linings;Dec2013, Vol. 30 Issue 12, p6
The article presents the Durability + Design (D+D) Conference and Exhibition, discusses business acquisition, and announces appointment of employees. It says that lecturer Joe Lstiburek will deliver a keynote address on the D+D conference from May 20-22, 2014 in Ohio. It states that Rhino...
- Fast cars, steep hills, trashy novels. // Consulting-Specifying Engineer;Apr2010, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p56
An interview with Joe Lstiburek, professional engineer at Fellow American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (FASHRAE) is presented. When asked about his first ambition, he shares of his dream to become an engineer when he was still five or six years old. Lstiburek...
- ASHRAE Installs Officers, Directors. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Jul2011, Vol. 83 Issue 7, p15
The announces career developments at the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) including Thomas Watson as its president, William P. Bahnfleth as treasurer, and Stephen D. Kennedy as director.
- Tale of Two Cities. Kelly, Kevin M. // ASHRAE Journal;Apr2009, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p13
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Extreme Heat: Tale of Two Cities," by Joseph Lstiburek in previous issue.
- The Author Responds. Lstiburek, Joseph W. // ASHRAE Journal;Apr2009, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p13
A response by Joseph W. Lstiburek to a letter to the editor about his article "Extreme Heat: Tale of Two Cities" in previous issue is presented.
- ASHRAE Installs Officers, Directors. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Jul2013, Vol. 85 Issue 7, p9
The article announces the installation of American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers officers for 2013, including William P. Bahnfleth as president, Bjarne W. Olesen as vice president and Ricard A. Zbin as Region V director and regional chair.
- THE WEEK. // Engineer (00137758);7/5/2002, Vol. 291 Issue 7607, p21
Reports developments related to engineering as of July 2002. Acquisition of components and systems group TRW by Northrop Grumman; Estimation of amount for the supply of wing panels to Airbus A380 by GKN; Launch of Pure Evoke-1, a low-cost digital radio by Imagination Technologies in Great Britain.
- Bids and deals. // Professional Engineering;2/27/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p8
Reports developments related to engineering in Europe as of February 2002. Launch of the Dynacast MagyarorszÂ´g Kft in Budapest, Hungary; Acquisition of LL Potter & Sons by Harlow Group of Essex; Cost of the deal won by Continental Conveyor for the Channel Tunnel rail link.
- Bids and deals. // Professional Engineering;11/27/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 22, p8
Presents news and developments relevant to bids and deals in the engineering industry in Great Britain compiled as of November 2002. Supply of a reciprocating gas compressor system; Internet services; Mergers and acquisitions.