Scott Arnold Named Managing Editor
- Larry Adams Joins appliance DESIGN. // Appliance Design;Sep2006, Vol. 54 Issue 9, p22
The article reports on the appointment of veteran technical writer Larry Adams as managing editor of "Appliance Design" magazine. Adams is a graduate from Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois. He has spent years focusing on high-technology and low-technology manufacturing industries for...
- EDITOR'S PAGE. // Journal of the Early Republic;Fall2004, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p477
Provides information about the "Journal of the Early Republic." Appointment of Tricia Manning as the journalâ€™s managing editor; Conference held to incorporate the sustaining member category of the journal into the new subscription process; Sessions and papers proposed by some members that...
- Turkish Weekly is looking for English Language Editor. // Journal of Turkish Weekly;3/1/2016, p113
The article announces that the "Journal of Turkish Weekly" is looking for an English language editor and highlights the key qualifications for the said position.
- New technology reporter joins Marketing News staff. // Marketing News;8/15/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 13, p19
Announces the appointment of Allison Enright as staff writer at "Marketing News" in 2005. Educational background of Enright; Qualifications of Enright for the position.
- Editorial Board Adds Space and Wireless Experts. // GPS World;Aug2000, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p10
Profiles the three global positioning system experts who are members of the editorial advisory board of the periodical `GPS World Showcase.' John Rush, space systems communication and navigation architect at the National Aeronautical and Space Administration; Clement Driscoll, C.J. Driscoll &...
- ANNOUNCEMENT. // Industrial & Labor Relations Review;Jan66, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p326
The article reports on the appointment of Professor Robert L. Raimon as assistant editor of the journal "Industrial and Labor Relations Review." The appointment was announced by David G. Moore on September 16, 1965.
- Three Elected to Journal's Board of Editors. // American Bar Association Journal;Oct76, Vol. 62 Issue 10, p1353
Profiles three elected members to the editorial board of the periodical 'American Bar Association Journal.' Academic background; Career history; Job responsibilities.
- Editor sought for Bookbird. // Reading Today;Jun/Jul2003, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p11
Announces the search by the International Board on Books for Young People for an editor or editorial team for its quarterly journal 'Bookbird' to begin with the first issue of 2005. Requirements for the applicants.
- Thank you and Welcome. E.J.H. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Jan72, Vol. 76 Issue 1, p135
Editorial. Provides information on the employees of the periodical 'Annals of Internal Medicine.' Appreciation of their contributions; Appointment of several periodical editors by the Board of Regents on November 6, 1971; Names of the members of the Editorial Board who completed their terms on...