Twenty-fourth Annual Meeting
- THE INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF ANGIOLOGY SECOND CONGRESS. // Angiology;Aug1953, Vol. 4 Issue 4, p393
Highlights the second congress of the International Society of Angiology in Lisbon, Portugal on September 18 to 20, 1983. Venue of the congress; Topics discussed; Keynote speakers.
- The Nineteenth Annual Meeting International College of Angiology Dublin, Ireland May 15-19, 1977. // Angiology;Feb1977, Vol. 28 Issue 2, preceding p69
Provides information on the 19th annual meeting of the International College of Angiology in Dublin, Ireland, on May 15-19, 1977. Registration; Schedule.
- EIGHTH ANNUAL MEETING INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE OF ANGIOLOGY UNIVERSITY OF MADRID, MEDICAL SCHOOL August 31st--September 5th, 1966. // Angiology;Jun1966, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p432
Announces an invitation for members of the Medical Profession of Spain to attend the English Annual Meeting of the International College of Angiology in Madrid, Spain. Topics to be discussed during the meeting; Duration of the meeting; Contact information for further details.
- The Thirty-Second Annual Meeting of the American College of Angiology and The Twenty-Seventh Annual Meeting of the International College of Angiology. // Angiology;Aug1985, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p557
Focuses on the thirty-second annual meeting of the American college of Angiology and the twenty-seventh annual meeting of International college of Angiology at Palmetto Dunes, Hilton Head Island, South Carolina. Objectives of the conference; Conference format; Registration at the scientific...
- American College of Angiology News and Notes. // Angiology;Feb1957, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p106
Highlights the 3rd annual meeting of the American College of Angiology and the Harvey Tercenary Congress in London, England. Discussion on the various aspects of vascular disease; Analysis on the advances in areas of angiology; Programs and activities of the Tercenary Congress.
- CONTINUING MEDICAL EDUCATION COURSE LISTINGS. // Angiology;Aug1989, Vol. 40 Issue 8, p772
Presents a schedule of congresses and conventions on angiology from July 8 to December 15, 1989.
- CONTINUING MEDICAL EDUCATION COURSE LISTINGS. // Angiology;Sep1989, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p854
Presents schedule of congresses and conventions relating to angiology from June 17 to December 15, 1989.
- Announcement. // Angiology;Apr1989 Part 1, Vol. 40 Issue 4, following p324
Announces the scientific program of the 31st annual meeting of the International College of Angiology to be held at the Cavlieri Hilton Hotel in Rome, Italy, in June 25-30, 1989. Teaching colloquia; Case presentations; Original research; Clinical experiences; Poster presentations; Registration...
- ANNOUNCEMENTS. // Angiology;Jan1992, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p84
This article informs that The Arizona Heart Institute is pleased to announce that registration is now open for "International Congress V: Strategies in Endovascular Interventions," to be held on February 12-16, 1992 in Scottsdale, Arizona. The meeting is open to specialists, nurses, and...