Palmetto Health Up
- Prognosis Negative. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;6/14/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31904, p35
Reports on the rating provided by Fitch Ratings Inc. to two series of bonds issued through the New Jersey Health Care Facilities Financing Authority on behalf of Pascack Valley Hospital in New Jersey.
- Health Care Sees Progress. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;8/9/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33363, p1
The article reports that the nonprofit health care industry in the U.S. has shown optimism because of the improvement in the bond operating performance and debt-market access. According to the median ratio reports released by Standard & Poor's Corp. and Fitch Ratings Ltd., there is an increase...
- Fitch May Lower N.Y. and Agencies. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/11/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31571, p1
Focuses on bond ratings of New York that could be downgraded, according to financial rating agency Fitch Ratings Inc. Effect of downgraded ratings on borrowings; State agencies affected by the ratings; Rates by other rating agencies.
- Nazareth Living Center Downgraded by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;2/25/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31331, p2
Reports on a rating downgrade of Nazareth Living Center's multimillion health care facilities refunding revenue bonds, Series 1999 by Fitch Ratings. Issuer of the bonds; Reason behind the downgrade.
- Fitch Lowers California's GO Rating as Budget Shortfall Grows. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;12/23/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31538, p32
Reports that Fitch ratings has lowered its ratings on California's general obligation (GO) bonds on December 20, 2002. Lowering of ratings by Standard & Poor's; Projected budget reduction; Lowered prices for the GO bonds.
- S.C's Piedmont Power Bonds on the Positive Side. // Bond Buyer;10/25/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33404, p2
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Ltd. has assigned a BBB-plus rating to 120.8 million of Piedmont Municipal Power Agency electric revenue bonds that are expected to sell on the week of November 2010 in South Carolina.
- Highway Bonds Get Boost. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;8/15/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33565, p9
The article reports on the move of the credit ratings firm Fitch Ratings Ltd. to upgrade the special obligation highway revenue bonds to AA-plus from AA in Massachusetts.
- Fitch downgrades Fresno's credit rating. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;8/5/2011, p6
The article discusses the report issued by bond rating service Fitch Ratings Ltd. which downgrades the credit rating bonds backed by the economically assailed general fund of Fresno, California.
- GO Refunding Rated. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;12/27/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31292, p37
Reports on ratings of a multimillion dollar general obligation refunding bonds called Series 2002A and taxable general obligation refunding bonds called Series 2002B by rating agency Fitch ratings Inc. Features of the bonds; Characteristics of the bonds; Bond ratings given by other rating agencies.