- Massachusetts Lawmakers Approve $23B Budget; Swift Gets Bond Bills. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;8/2/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31441, p5
Reports the budget approval by the state legislature in Massachusetts. Generation of revenue in assessments and taxes; Finance for the environmental projects; Amount allocated for the housing bond bill.
- Believe It or Not, Taxes Could Be Worse. Scarry, Donald M. // njbiz;9/2/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 36, p12
Editorial. Comments on the tax system of New Jersey. Comparison with other states; Places where one can save on taxes; Sources of revenue for New Jersey.
- A Pretty Good Mouth. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;2/17/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32073, p29
Reports on the revenue of Tennessee for January 2005. Franchise and excise tax collections; Revised estimates in tax collection.
- Derivations of Estimating Equations Based on Time Series. Pechman, Joseph A. // Brookings Papers on Economic Activity;1973, Issue 2, p414
Presents an appendix to an article on taxation.
- Measuring Tax Effort In Central and Eastern Europe. Mertens, Jo Beth // Public Finance & Management;Dec2003, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p530
This paper uses the method of measuring tax capacity and tax effort to analyze how well Central and Eastern European (CEE) countries are utilizing their tax capacities, relative to one another. Using panel data for ten CEE countries covering the years 1992-2000, I construct a tax effort index...
- Q3 State Tax Revenue Gains. // Educational Marketer;11/15/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 33, p1
Reports on the growth in real tax revenue in the U.S. in the third quarter of 2004.
- Report analyzes state tax structure in reponse to case. // Buffalo Law Journal;4/18/2005, Vol. 77 Issue 31, p4
Reports on the analysis of the report Achieving Adequacy: Tax Options for New York in the Wake of the Campaign for Fiscal Equity Case released by the Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy in April 2005. Goals of a sound tax system failed to achieve by the state's tax system; Revenue options...
- Data Briefing. // Accountancy;Apr2004, Vol. 133 Issue 1328, p104
This article presents tabular charts on taxation in Great Britain as of April 2004.
- TESTING TIMES. CARTWRIGHT, TOM // Accountancy;Aug2011, Vol. 148 Issue 1416, p24
The author discusses the impact of the statutory residence test (SRT) on the taxation of non-domiciled individuals in Great Britain, which was introduced by the government on June 17, 2011. He says that the proposed non-domiciled taxation reform should encourage further inward investment into...