Advest Names Lebenthal Executive VP as Part of Restructuring
- Workplace. Hanson, Cynthia // Cosmopolitan;Jun96, Vol. 220 Issue 6, p59
Presents the view of brokerage firm Lebenthal & Co. president Alexandra Lebenthal on women executives. Mistake that women make at work; Understanding difference between being respected and being popular; Ability to make decisions at work.
- briefs. CARMONA, JOSÉ L. // Caribbean Business;6/13/2013, Vol. 41 Issue 22, p13
The article offers news briefs related to Puerto Rico's banking and finance industry in 2013. Bankruptcy fillings in the country increased in May according to the Puerto Rico Boletin. Popular Inc. declares its monthly cash dividends on its outstanding shares of noncumulative monthly...
- AMP FP restructures management team. Kelly, Ross // Money Management;7/15/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 25, p3
Focuses on the appointment of Grant Pearson as new head of advice segments for AMP Financial Planning Pty. Ltd. Career profile; Responsibility of Pearson; Effectivity of appointment.
- Alexandra Lebenthal. Pressler, Jessica // New York;8/9/2010, Vol. 43 Issue 25, p14
The article features novelist and Lebenthal & Co. chief executive officer (CEO) Alexandra Lebenthal. At the age of 23, Lebenthal sold her first municipal bonds to Paul Volcker, and eventually took over the management of her father's firm in 1994. She is a columnist for the web site of the New...
- Gender Diversity Makes Banks Better World Citizens: B of A's Cathy Bessant. Bessant, Cathy // American Banker;1/20/2016, Vol. 180 Issue 211, p1
The article offers the author's insights on the role and impact of gender diversity on technology and financial services industries. Topics discussed include the less representation of women in leadership, the increase of women executives at the Bank of America, and several barriers to women...
- PEOPLE. // National Mortgage News;12/6/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p37
Reports on career developments of male and female executives in the United States mortgages industry. IndyMac Bancorp Inc.; Applied Financial Technology; Merrill Lynch Credit Corp.; Assurant Solutions; Mortgage Insurance Agency Ltd.; Homestar Mortgage Services; AIG United Guaranty; Nautilus...
- PEOPLE ON THE MOVE. Feng Zhen // Treasury & Risk Management;Apr2004, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p47
Reports on the career moves of executives and women executives in the United States financial services industry as of April 2004. Duke Energy Corp. chief financial officer and group vice president David Hauser; Georgia-Pacific Corp. controller Robert Nelson and vice president of internal audit...
- Jeanne Bader. // Mortgage Servicing News;Aug2005, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p8
Reports on the appointment of Jeanne Bader as senior vice president for loan servicing at Cenlar FSB in Ewing, New Jersey.
- Advest Excises Producing Managers. Chapelle, Tony // On Wall Street;Jul99, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p23
Reports that Advest Inc. is completing a program aimed at replacing its large force of producing managers with full-time managers. Number of full-time managers that the firm wants to have; Potential benefit from the program; Average productivity of Advest brokers in 1998.