Moskow: Policy Still Accommodative
- Moskow: Fed Rates Still Accommodative. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/17/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32012, p2
The article reports that monetary policy is still accommodative and interest rates will continue to rise in the U.S. as the economy strengthens and employment gains. Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago president Michael Moskow told that the federal fund rate has risen from its 40-year low of 1% to 2...
- News In Brief: Moskow: Economy To Recover This Year. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/15/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31304, p2
Reports on expectations of the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago President Michael H. Moskow for an economic recovery in the year 2002. Importance of consumer confidence; Difficulty in the judgment of reactions of consumers.
- New president named for Chicago Fed. // American Banker;8/24/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 163, p2
Reports on the appointment of Michael H. Moskow as president of the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, Illinois effective September 1, 1994. Career and educational background.
- Chicago Fed chief focuses on the customer--banks. Seiberg, Jaret // American Banker;8/9/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 152, p3
Features Michael H. Moskow, president of the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago. Previous employment; Career achievements; Views on banking.
- Chicago Fed picks business professor as next president. Klinkerman, Steve // American Banker;8/25/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 164, p5
Reports on the appointment of Michael H. Moskow as president of the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago in Illinois. Moskow as professor of Northwestern University of Evanston; Successor to Silas Keehn who will retire effective September 1, 1994; Educational background.
- Chicago Fed's Moskow Talks Fair Housing. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;2/25/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31331, p2
Focuses on the discussion of fair housing by Michael Moskow of the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago at the Housing Opportunity Partnership for Southeast Wisconsin's (HOPS) meeting in Milwaukee, Wisconsin in February 2002. Basic aim behind the foundation of HOPS; Topics focused on by the HOPS...
- Moskow Sees Signs Of Recent Recovery. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/6/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31338, p2
Reports on the business forecasting of chief executive officer Michael Moskow of the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago in Illinois. Signs of recovery of the economy; Recession of the economy for the rest of the nation.
- Chicago Fed's Moskow: Firming Depends on Data. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/17/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32511, p2
The article reports on the status of Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago in Chicago, Illinois. The Federal Reserve Bank may have to raise rates, but such movement will depend on economic data. According to Michael Moskow, some additional firming of policy may yet be necessary to bring inflation back...
- Purchasers guardedly pessimistic for '96. Saccomano, Ann // Traffic World;5/6/96, Vol. 246 Issue 6, p39
Presents information on the National Association of Purchasing Management (NAPM) Incorporated's, 51st semiannual economic forecast. Prediction on a 2.9 percent growth for manufacturing; Results of NAPM survey presented on April 30th, at its 81st annual international conference; Information...