- Summit Program. // Retail Traffic;Jun2008, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p44
The article lists the program of activities for the 2008 Midwest Lodging Investors Summit (MLIS) on July 14-16 in Chicago, Illinois including a grand opening reception, a continental breakfast, and the conference opening.
- GAS 2014 PROGRAM. // Georgia Journal of Science;2014, Vol. 72 Issue 1, p5
The article presents the program of the annual Georgia Academy of Science (GAS) meeting to be held in Georgia from March 28-29, 2014.
- 2013 WEST VIRGINIA BUSINESS SUMMIT & WEST VIRGINIA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE 77TH ANNUAL MEETING. // State Journal (WV);8/23/2013, Vol. 29 Issue 33, p10
The article presents the schedule of the program of the 77th Annual Meeting of West Virginia Chamber of Commerce and the 2013 West Virginia Business Summit.
- Organise an international medical meeting. Capperauld, Ian; MacPherson, A.I.S. // British Medical Journal;9/16/1978, Vol. 2 Issue 6140, p805
Part V. Provides guidelines for the organization of the final program of an international medical meeting. Responsibility of committee members for writing the different sections of the program; Necessity for the copy to be in press by the two-month mark; Ideal size for the final program.
- PROGRAM OF THE FIFTH ANNUAL MEETING OF THE SOUTHERN SOCIOLOGICAL SOCIETY. // Social Forces;Mar40, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p359
The article presents program of the fifth annual meeting of the "Southern Sociological Society," which was held on April 5-6, 1940, at Andrew Johnson Hotel, in Knoxville, Tennessee. The article presents program of the fifth annual meeting of the "Southern Sociological Society," which was held on...
- Program of the 1999 Meeting of the Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory. // Economic Theory;2000, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p235
This section presents the program of the meeting of the Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory held at Rodos-Palace Hotel and Convention Center in Rodos, Greece from July 2-8, 1999.
- CSNA-99 Program. // Journal of Classification;1999, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p319
- AGENDA. // BusinessWest;12/7/2009, Vol. 26 Issue 16, p69
A calendar of events in Massachusetts for December 2009 to February 2010 is presented which includes the Winterfest program by the Bay Path College Performing Arts Department on December 9, 2009, the fundraiser to benefit Rick's Place by the Willbraham Country Club on February 6, 2010 and the...
- Construct Canada's Engineering Challenge. // Canadian Consulting Engineer;Oct/Nov2004, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p83
Presents the program for the Construct Canada 2004. Hold of special sessions focused on engineering; Sponsorship of the "Canadian Consulting Engineer" magazine of the meeting; Highlights of "The Engineering Challenge."