A sachet economy
- Returns Management Can Also Return Investment. Rallo, Jim // Material Handling & Logistics;Mar2014, Vol. 69 Issue 3, p23
The article focuses on the need for the retailers and consumer product manufacturers to consider the way on how their refurbishment and remarketing skills can be developed. It says that the strategic goals of the company must be aligned with the management of returns. It adds that the reduction...
- ISTRAÅ½IVANJE PRIMJENE MARKETING METRIKE KOD VODEÄ†IH PROIZVOÄAÄŒA ROBA Å IROKE POTROÅ NJE (FMCG) U REGIJI: BOSNA I HERCEGOVINA, HRVATSKA I SRBIJA. Kurtović, Emir; Brkić, Nenad; Nefić, Alma // Zbornik Radova;2010, Issue 30, p58
This paper is based on the results of research whose purpose was to determine whether management of leading manufacturers of consumer goods in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia and Serbia has developed knowledge about the need and benefits of analysing marketing activities, and implementing...
- MISCELLANEOUS DURABLE PRODUCTS. // U.S. Industry Quarterly Review: Manufacturing & Mining - Other S;2004 4th Quarter, p133
No abstract available.
- Consumer Product Majors Soak In a Renewed Outlook. Van Arnum, Patricia // Chemical Market Reporter;1/27/2003, Vol. 263 Issue 4, pFR3
Focuses on the financial performance of consumer product companies in the U.S. and an industry outlook for 2003. Sales growth and double-digit earnings per share growth experienced by Procter & Gamble Co.; Sales growth forecast on Unilever's leading consumer brands.
- Consumables sales dominate front end. // Drug Store News;5/20/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p62
Presents information on the sales performance of consumer goods in U.S. drug stores in 2001. Categories that led the sales growth; Trends in sales; Impact of retailers' promotional efforts on various segments.
- Media Connections, Marketing, and Managing Obstacles in Reaching the Older Consumer. Migliaccio, John // Generations;Winter2004/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p20
The article focuses on various obstacles like media connections, marketing and managing in reaching the older consumers. In explaining how a large consumer products company was confronted with a sudden and dramatic shift in its profitability; the researchers noted that "what had occurred was not...
- Optimal Bundling Strategies Under Heavy-Tailed Valuations. Ibragimov, Rustam; Walden, Johan // Management Science;Nov2010, Vol. 56 Issue 11, p1963
We develop a framework for the optimal bundling problem of a multiproduct monopolist, who provides goods to consumers with private valuations that are random draws from a distribution with heavy tails. We show that in the Vickrey auction setting, the buyers prefer separate provision of the goods...
- REPORTER'S NOTEBOOK. // Drug Store News;3/23/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p47
Presents news on food marketing operations in the United States as of March 2003. Price fixing allegations against Jewel-Osco; Approval of the acquisition of Pfizer's Adams confectionery business by Cadbury Schweppes; Release of advertisements from Coke.
- Small luxuries move sales in package goods. Neff, Jack // Advertising Age;5/11/1998, Vol. 69 Issue 19, p26
Reports on how premium products are becoming the latest path to growth in package-goods marketing in 1998. How premium products are driving categories ranging from diapers to bleach to food storage bags; Details of Tenneco Packaging's Hefty OneZip technology can be used in other products;...