A sachet economy
- ISTRAÅ½IVANJE PRIMJENE MARKETING METRIKE KOD VODEÄ†IH PROIZVOÄAÄŒA ROBA Å IROKE POTROÅ NJE (FMCG) U REGIJI: BOSNA I HERCEGOVINA, HRVATSKA I SRBIJA. Kurtović, Emir; Brkić, Nenad; Nefić, Alma // Zbornik Radova;2010, Issue 30, p58
This paper is based on the results of research whose purpose was to determine whether management of leading manufacturers of consumer goods in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia and Serbia has developed knowledge about the need and benefits of analysing marketing activities, and implementing...
- Returns Management Can Also Return Investment. Rallo, Jim // Material Handling & Logistics;Mar2014, Vol. 69 Issue 3, p23
The article focuses on the need for the retailers and consumer product manufacturers to consider the way on how their refurbishment and remarketing skills can be developed. It says that the strategic goals of the company must be aligned with the management of returns. It adds that the reduction...
- MISCELLANEOUS DURABLE PRODUCTS. // U.S. Industry Quarterly Review: Manufacturing & Mining - Other S;2004 4th Quarter, p133
No abstract available.
- Consumer Product Majors Soak In a Renewed Outlook. Van Arnum, Patricia // Chemical Market Reporter;1/27/2003, Vol. 263 Issue 4, pFR3
Focuses on the financial performance of consumer product companies in the U.S. and an industry outlook for 2003. Sales growth and double-digit earnings per share growth experienced by Procter & Gamble Co.; Sales growth forecast on Unilever's leading consumer brands.
- Consumables sales dominate front end. // Drug Store News;5/20/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p62
Presents information on the sales performance of consumer goods in U.S. drug stores in 2001. Categories that led the sales growth; Trends in sales; Impact of retailers' promotional efforts on various segments.
- Media Connections, Marketing, and Managing Obstacles in Reaching the Older Consumer. Migliaccio, John // Generations;Winter2004/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p20
The article focuses on various obstacles like media connections, marketing and managing in reaching the older consumers. In explaining how a large consumer products company was confronted with a sudden and dramatic shift in its profitability; the researchers noted that "what had occurred was not...
- Optimal Bundling Strategies Under Heavy-Tailed Valuations. Ibragimov, Rustam; Walden, Johan // Management Science;Nov2010, Vol. 56 Issue 11, p1963
We develop a framework for the optimal bundling problem of a multiproduct monopolist, who provides goods to consumers with private valuations that are random draws from a distribution with heavy tails. We show that in the Vickrey auction setting, the buyers prefer separate provision of the goods...
- DIGESTS. // Marketing Week;12/11/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 50, p9
Reports on developments related to marketing consumer products in Great Britain. Rules on advertising of credit cards; Upgrade of department store chain John Lewis; Sale of homecare brands by Unilever in North America.
- MARKETING CONSUMER GOODS IN AUSTRALIA: The business scene in the land of the "outback". Boyd Jr., Harper W.; McConnell, J. Douglas // Business Horizons;Feb68, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p49
Australia, the land of the wallaby and the "outback," has become a modern, industrialized nation. Due partly to American investment and influence in business practices, the picture of the Australian business scene has changed enormously since the 1930's. Advertising, pricing, product lines, ...