A RADIOPAQUE-PLASTIC INJECTION TECHNIQUE FOR ASSESSING THE CORONARY ARTERIES AND THE VASCULATURE OF OTHER ORGANS
- New methods of making blocked coronary arteries patent again. Corr, Laura // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);9/3/94, Vol. 309 Issue 6954, p579
Discusses different procedures for clearing blocked coronary arteries. Simpson Coronary AtheroCath; Transluminal extraction catheter; Devices that ablate the plaque in situ. INSETS: Technical problems with balloon angioplasty;Modes of action of laser energy.
- intracoronary. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p1223
A definition of the term "intracoronary" which means within the coronary arteries is presented.
- pneumatocardia. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p1810
A definition of the medical term "pneumatocardia," which refers to air or gas in the heart chambers, is presented.
- 381 In vivo validation of velocity profiles in coronary arteries- the shape factor is a variable. Matthews, F.; Aschkenasy, S.; Roffi, M.; Kaufmann, P.; Namdar, M.; Oechslin, E.; Jenni, R. // European Journal of Echocardiography;2003, Vol. 4 Issue suppl_1, pS45
An abstract of the article "In vivo validation of velocity profiles in coronary arteries-the shape factor is a variable" by F. Matthews, M. Namdar and S. Aschkenasy is presented.
- Coronary artery anomaly: what does not fit the patient or the interpretation? Andreou, A. Y. // European Review for Medical & Pharmacological Sciences;Jun2014 Supplement, Vol. 18, p1682
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Left Descending Coronary Artery Arising From Anomalous Distal Circumflex Coronary Artery: A Previously Unreported Coronary Artery Anomaly," by Z. Stajic, R. Romanovic and B. Lazovic in the 2013 issue.
- Tripleright coronary artery accompanied by an ectopic circumflex artery arising from right sinus of Valsalva. Yalta, Kenan; Yontar, Osman Can; Yılmaz, Mehmet Birhan; Erdem, Alim; Onur Turgut, Okan; Ahmet Yilmaz; Manduz, Şinasi; Tandoğan, Izzet // Anatolian Journal of Cardiology / Anadolu Kardiyoloji Dergisi;Feb2010, Vol. 10 Issue 1, pE1
The article presents a case of a 41-year-old man who was hospitalized due to tripleright coronary artery accompanied by an ectopic circumflex artery arising from a right sinus of valsalva.
- Editorial: Recent Developments in Micron-Scale Optical Imaging of Intact, Living Heart and Vasculature. Bub, Gil; Rubart, Michael; Coronel, Ruben // Frontiers in Physiology;10/26/2016, Vol. 7, p1
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editors discuss recent developments in micron-scale optical imaging of intact, living heart and vasculature.
- Tortuosity of coronary arteries: an indicator for impaired left ventricular relaxation? Okan Turgut; Ahmet Yilmaz; Kenan Yalta; Birhan Yilmaz; Ali Ozyol; Omer Kendirlioglu; Filiz Karadas; Izzet Tandogan // International Journal of Cardiovascular Imaging;Dec2007, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p671
Abstract ObjectiveÃ‚Â Ã‚Â To investigate the relationship between coronary tortuosity and impaired left ventricular relaxation. MethodsÃ‚Â Ã‚Â One hundred and four subjects who underwent coronary angiography were included in the study. Left anterior descending, left...
- Myocardial perfusion cardiac magnetic resonance for the diagnosis of coronary artery disease: do we need rest images? Rungroj Krittayaphong; Thananya Boonyasirinant; Pairash Saiviroonporn; Supaporn Nakyen; Prajak Thanapiboonpol; Ahthit Yindeengam; Suthipol Udompunturak // International Journal of Cardiovascular Imaging;Apr2009 Supplement 1, Vol. 25, p139
AbstractÂ Â Adenosine stress cardiovascular magnetic resonance (CMR) has been reported to be useful for the diagnosis of coronary artery disease (CAD). Most studies use rest and stress perfusion images. The objectives of this study were to determine (Barkhausen et al. in J Magn Reson Imaging...