February 8th-13th, 1987
- Inaugural conference held. // British Dental Journal;1/8/2005, Vol. 198 Issue 1, p7
Reports on the inaugural conference of the British Association of Oral Surgeons at the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh in Edinburgh, Scotland. Delivery of opening remarks by professor J. P. MacDonald; Number of attendees; Programs and activities.
- News and Announcements. // Indian Journal of Dermatology, Venereology & Leprology;Jan/Feb2004, Vol. 70 Issue 1, p61
Announces the Biennial Conference of the Association of Cutaneous Surgeons of India at the Yeshwantrao Chavan Natyagruha in Pune, India. Theme of the conference; Speakers at the event; Conference duration.
- ESCRS to focus on four symposia during annual meeting. Charters, Lynda // Ophthalmology Times;8/15/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 16, p10
Reports on the 2003 annual gathering of the European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons in Bavaria, Germany. Exhibition of technology and ophthalmology products; Scheduled opening of the conference; Date of the symposium on the quality of vision.
- CONVENTIONS. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);4/11/2005, Vol. 25 Issue 40, p50
The article presents brief information on various conventions likely to be held in the month of April 2005, in New Orleans, Louisiana. It is informed that the Energy Telecommunications and Electrical Association will organize a convention from April 11 to April 15, 2005. Besides, some other...
- Professional Meetings FEBRUARY 1985-OCTOBER 1985. // Journal of Dermatologic Surgery & Oncology;Feb85, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p178
The article focuses on the professional meetings held from February-October, 1985. Meetings are: Lipo-Suction Surgery Workshop for Beginners. Houston, Texas; The Second Inter-American Congress of Dermatology. Caracas, Venezuela; Eleventh Annual Winter Skin Seminar. Institute of Pathobiology,...
- Diary. // British Dental Journal;1/24/2004, Vol. 196 Issue 2, p68
Offers information on dental conventions in Great Britain as of January 24, 2004. Symposium of the British Dental Association; Annual meeting of the Craniofacial Society of Great Britain and Ireland; Contact information for the British Dental Conference and Exhibition.
- Contribution of six characteristics of an abstract to the acceptance of that abstracts for the EURAPS annual scientific meeting. van der Steen, L.P.E.; Hage, J.J.; Kon, M.; Mazzola, R. // European Journal of Plastic Surgery;Jul2003, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p192
An abstract submitted for a scientific plastic surgical meeting has several characteristics on the basis of which the abstract may be selected for presentation at the meeting. To what extent these characteristics influence the perceived overall scientific merit of the abstract is incompletely...
- NEWS. // Indian Journal of Otolaryngology & Head & Neck Surgery;Jan-Mar2005, Vol. 57 Issue 1, p92
Provides information on several conferences and workshops in India. Highlights of the Max Septorhinoplasty Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery workshop at Max Hospital Pitampura; International Voice Conference "Voicecon 2005" at Pune; Annual Conference of the Association of Phonosurgeons of...
- Continuing Medical Education. // Indian Journal of Ophthalmology;Mar2006, Vol. 54 Issue 1, p70
Presents a calendar of ophthalmology-related events in 2006. 13th Congress of German Ophthalmic Surgeons; BOA Pan Orbit 2006, Annual Conference of Bombay Ophthalmologists' Association; 19th Congress of German Ophthalmic Surgeons.