VIIIth World Symposium on Cardiac Pacing and Electrophysiology
- CME Calendar. // American Family Physician;7/15/2005, Vol. 72 Issue 2, p236
Presents a calendar of events on continuing medical education courses, meetings and scientific assemblies as of August 2005-October 2009.
- CME Calendar. // American Family Physician;5/1/2007, Vol. 75 Issue 9, p1312
A calendar of courses, cruises and conferences related to continuing medical education (CME) to be held from May 2007 to May 2010 is presented. The 34th University of California-Los Angeles family physician refresher course will be held in Los Angeles on May 29-June 2, 2007. The update in...
- INFORMAL LEARNING IN POSTGRADUATE MEDICAL EDUCATION: FROM COGNITIVISM TO 'CULTURISM'. // Education for Primary Care;Nov2005, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p736
This article critically analyzes the article "Informal Learning in Postgraduate Medical Education: From Cognitivism to Culturism." Currently a lot of postgraduate medical education takes place in the workplace on an apprenticeship model. Increasingly, the government is seeking to change the...
- CONTINUING MEDICAL EDUCATION COURSE LISTINGS. // Angiology;Feb1989, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p149
Presents continuing medical education course listings. Focus of the subjects; Qualification requirements.
- CME Calendar. // American Family Physician;1/1/2004, Vol. 69 Issue 1, p42
Presents a list of clinical courses for the continuing medical education credit of the American Academy of Family Physician.
- Experience of an intercostal chest drain training course in the Yorkshire and the Humber postgraduate deanery. Sutherland, T. J.; Esterbrook, G.; Callister, M.; Hogg, J.; Jones, L.; McCreanor, J.; Smith, P.; Teoh, R.; Kastelik, J. A. // Mid Yorks Medical Journal;Sep2012, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p38
The article focuses on an intercostal chest drain training course being offered at the Yorkshire and the Humber postgraduate deanery in England. The course employs a mixture of theory, examination and practical assessment. The course aims to improve competency and reduce adverse events. Under...
- CME Calendar. // American Family Physician;6/1/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 11, p2057
Presents a calendar of events related to continuing medical education courses approved by the American Academy of Family Physicians in the U.S. in 2006 including geriatric medicine for the family physicians in September and advanced life support in obstetrics in June.
- Training in genitourinary medicine. McMillan, A. // Sexually Transmitted Infections;Aug2006, Vol. 82 Issue 4, p317
The article announces the revision on the current programme in genitourinary medicine (GUM) in Great Britain, the Postgraduate Medical Education and Training Board has assumed the responsibility of specialist registrars for specialist training from September 2005. An immediate effect on the...
- CME Calendar. // American Family Physician;8/1/2005, Vol. 72 Issue 3, p397
Presents the schedule of several Continuing Medical Education courses as of August 2005. Update in liver disease; Flexible sigmoidoscopy; Coronary heart disease update.