VIIIth World Symposium on Cardiac Pacing and Electrophysiology
- CME Calendar. // American Family Physician;5/1/2007, Vol. 75 Issue 9, p1312
A calendar of courses, cruises and conferences related to continuing medical education (CME) to be held from May 2007 to May 2010 is presented. The 34th University of California-Los Angeles family physician refresher course will be held in Los Angeles on May 29-June 2, 2007. The update in...
- CME Calendar. // American Family Physician;7/15/2005, Vol. 72 Issue 2, p236
Presents a calendar of events on continuing medical education courses, meetings and scientific assemblies as of August 2005-October 2009.
- CME Calendar. // American Family Physician;1/1/2004, Vol. 69 Issue 1, p42
Presents a list of clinical courses for the continuing medical education credit of the American Academy of Family Physician.
- CME Calendar. // American Family Physician;8/1/2005, Vol. 72 Issue 3, p397
Presents the schedule of several Continuing Medical Education courses as of August 2005. Update in liver disease; Flexible sigmoidoscopy; Coronary heart disease update.
- A Call for Collaboration. SHERMAN, LAWRENCE // Medical Meetings;Jan/Feb2011, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p15
The article discusses the areas where several continuing medical education (CME) providers can collaborate. It is stated that combining the patient outcomes data from one CME provider with the results of other providers gives a clearer picture of the overall impact of CME and that after using a...
- AUA Content Review: What it is and Why it Matters. Parsons, J. Kellogg // AUANews;Jul2013, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p26
The article focuses on the integral role of the American Urological Association (AUA) Office of Education content review process in the planning of AUA educational courses. Administered by the Content Review Working Group, the process manages AUA sponsored educational activities related to...
- INFORMAL LEARNING IN POSTGRADUATE MEDICAL EDUCATION: FROM COGNITIVISM TO 'CULTURISM'. // Education for Primary Care;Nov2005, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p736
This article critically analyzes the article "Informal Learning in Postgraduate Medical Education: From Cognitivism to Culturism." Currently a lot of postgraduate medical education takes place in the workplace on an apprenticeship model. Increasingly, the government is seeking to change the...
- CONTINUING MEDICAL EDUCATION COURSE LISTINGS. // Angiology;Feb1989, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p149
Presents continuing medical education course listings. Focus of the subjects; Qualification requirements.
- Experience of an intercostal chest drain training course in the Yorkshire and the Humber postgraduate deanery. Sutherland, T. J.; Esterbrook, G.; Callister, M.; Hogg, J.; Jones, L.; McCreanor, J.; Smith, P.; Teoh, R.; Kastelik, J. A. // Mid Yorks Medical Journal;Sep2012, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p38
The article focuses on an intercostal chest drain training course being offered at the Yorkshire and the Humber postgraduate deanery in England. The course employs a mixture of theory, examination and practical assessment. The course aims to improve competency and reduce adverse events. Under...