- Sinonasal Headache: Otolaryngologic view. Bento, Ricardo Ferreira; de Rezende Pinna, Fabio // Revista Brasileira de Oftalmologia;May/Jun2013, Vol. 72 Issue 3, p157
No abstract available.
- Headache Prevention and Treatment. // Journal of the American Chiropractic Association;May2005, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p21
Discusses issues and topics focusing about adult headache. Etiology and epidemiology; Signs and symptoms of a serious headache; Diagnosis and treatment.
- Oh, My Aching Head: The Cause and Care of HEADACHES. Gelb, Douglas; Van Meter, Margie; Shears, Toni // USA Today Magazine;Nov90, Vol. 119 Issue 2546, p76
Discusses the causes, risk factors and management of headaches. Effect of stress and muscle tension; Symptoms of migraine; Categories of headaches; Use of pain relievers to treat headaches; Role of music in relaxation; Use of ice pack or heating pad; Steps to pinpoint trigger areas for headache.
- Familial Occurrence of Complex Regional Pain Syndrome. Shirani, Peyman; Jawaid, Ali; Moretti, Paolo; Lahijani, Elham; Salamone, Alicia R.; Schulz, Paul E.; Edmondson, Everton A. // Canadian Journal of Neurological Sciences;May2010, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p389
Background: The etiology of complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS) is unknown. Different environmental and genetic factors have been postulated to contribute to CRPS. Methods: We reviewed the clinical data from a cohort of 69 patients with CRPS. Four families were identified with two or more...
- What's Triggering Your Headache? Part 1. Brikner, Katherine M. // MMRC Health Educator Reports;2006, p1
The article focuses on the symptoms and causes of headache, a constant of pulsating pain felt in head. Pain in the head can arise from the nerve fibers that supply the skin, scalp, muscles, and bones of neck and skull. More often pain comes from arteries that supply the face, scalp, and brain....
- What's hurting your head? // Body Bulletin;Sep98, p3
Provides information on some possible causes of headache. Skipping meals; Lack of sleep; Lighting; Food.
- Foods to es-chew. Robbins, Lawrence; Lang, Susan // Psychology Today;Jul/Aug96, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p20
List several foods that can trigger headache.
- WHY YOU'VE GOT THAT HEADACHE (AND WHAT TO DO ABOUT IT!). Colino, Stacey // Redbook;Feb2004, Vol. 202 Issue 2, p46
Focuses on the causes and treatment for different types of headaches.
- Headache. Jamieson, Michael // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);4/28/1984, Vol. 288 Issue 6426, p1281
Examines the etiologic factors of headache. Classification of headache types; Presentation of symptoms; Estimation of consultation rate.