THE MYOCARDIAL TEMPERATURE GRADIENT AND VENTRICULAR REPOLARIZATION
- Isolated papillary muscle hypertrophy: a variant of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy? Do not miss a hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. Correia, Ana Sofia; Pinho, Teresa; Madureira, António J.; Araujo, Vítor; Maciel, Maria Júlia // European Heart Journal - Cardiovascular Imaging;Mar2013, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p296
Clinical images of an echocardiogram, showing left ventricle (LV) hypertrophy and giant negative T waves and cardiac magnetic resonance, showing isolated papillary muscles (PMs) hypertrophy which indicates hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HC), pertaining to a 65-year-old man, are presented.
- Electrocardiographic-gated dual-isotope simultaneous acquisition SPECT using18F-FDG and99mTc-sestamibi to assess myocardial viability and function in a single study. Matsunari, Ichiro; Kanayama, Sugako; Yoneyama, Tatsuya; Matsudaira, Masamichi; Nakajima, Kenichi; Taki, Junichi; Nekolla, Stephan; Tonami, Norihisa; Hisada, Kinichi // European Journal of Nuclear Medicine & Molecular Imaging;Feb2005, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p195
Purpose: Dual-isotope simultaneous acquisition single-photon emission computed tomography (DISA SPECT) with 18F-fluorodeoxyglucose (FDG) and 99mTc-sestamibi appears attractive for the detection of viable myocardium because it permits simultaneous assessment of glucose utilisation and perfusion....
- 330 Doppler myocardial imaging in the diagnosis of early systolic left ventricular dysfunction in diabetic rats Weytjens, C.; Van Camp, G.; Droogmans, S.; Cosyns, B.; Franken, P.R. // European Journal of Echocardiography;Dec2006 Supplement 1, Vol. 7, pS41
An abstract of the article "Doppler myocardial imaging in the diagnosis of early systolic left ventricular dysfunction in diabetic rats," by C. Weytjens and colleagues is presented.
- 1166 Clinical characterization of left ventricular noncompaction Esmaeilzadeh, M.; Moshkani Farahani, M.; Jalalian, R.; Zoroufian, A.; Sadeghpour, A.; Ojaghi Haghighi, S.Z.M.; Samiei, N. // European Journal of Echocardiography;Dec2006 Supplement 1, Vol. 7, pS207
An abstract of the article "Clinical characterization of left ventricular noncompaction," by M. Esmaeilzadeh and colleagues is presented.
- Noncompaction of the left ventricular myocardium diagnosed during ventriculography. Elbey, M. A.; Atilgan, Z.; Kaya, H.; Ertas, F. // European Review for Medical & Pharmacological Sciences;2012, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p565
A letter to the editor about a case of a patient who experienced noncompaction of the left ventricular myocardium diagnosed during ventriculography is presented.
- Different presentation of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy in monozygotic twins. Palka, P.; Lange, A. // Heart;Jul2003, Vol. 89 Issue 7, p751
Reports on the cardiac assessment of a woman with dyspnea. Detection of a sinus rhythm with right bundle branch block; Performance of electrocardiography: Detection of severe inducible left ventricular outflow tract obstruction.
- Is the Diagnostic Value of Electrocardiography for the Measurement of Left Ventricular Mass Index Underestimated? Khani, Afshin; Noori, Noor Mohammad; Mahjoubifard, Maziar // Journal of Tehran University Heart Center;2014, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p145
Several letters to the editor are presented related to the study "Diagnostic Value of Electrocardiography Compared with Echocardiography in Measuring Left Ventricular Mass Index in Major Thalassemia Patients Over 10 Years of Age" by Mohammad Noori and others.
- Cardiac nonamyloidotic immunoglobulin deposition disease. Toor, Amir A.; Ramdane, Ben A.; Joseph, Jacob; Thomas, Maria; O'Hara, Carl; Barlogie, Bart; Walker, Patrick; Joseph, Lija // Modern Pathology;Feb2006, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p233
Cardiac nonamyloidotic immunoglobulin (Ig) deposition disease (CIDD) is a rare disorder characterized by Ig deposition in the myocardium associated with plasma cell dyscrasias. A retrospective review of cardiac biopsies performed at two different institutions identified eight patients with CIDD....
- Prolonged inflation of coronary angioplasty balloon as treatment for subocclusive dissection of the coronary sinus during implantation of a coronary sinus pacing lead. Francisco Bosa; Miguel Bethencourt; Manuel Vargas; Julio Ferrer; Anibal Rodriguez; Francisco Marrero // Journal of Interventional Cardiac Electrophysiology;Nov2008, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p139
AbstractÂ Â Cardiac resynchronization therapy with biventricular stimulation is an accepted treatment procedure for patients with severe heart failure (NYHA class III/IV), low left ventricle ejection fraction, and left bundle branch block, in spite of optimal medical treatment (Smith, S. C....