Prediction of "Critical" Coronary Disease: Are the "Consensus Conference" Guidelines Adequate?
- COMPARATIVE EFFECTS OF PERCUTANEOUS CORONARY INTERVENTION FOR CULPRIT CORONARY ARTERY OR TOGETHER WITH NON-CULPRIT CORONARY ARTERY IN PATIENTS WITH MULTI-VESSEL CORONARY ARTERY DISEASE. // Heart;Oct2010, pA166
An abstract of the article "Comparative Effects of Percutaneous Coronary Intervention for Culprit Coronary Artery or Together With Non-Culprit Coronary Artery in Patients With Multi-Vessel Coronary Artery Disease" by Yu Miao, and colleagues is presented.
- First head-to-head comparison of effective radiation dose from low-dose 64-slice CT with prospective ECG-triggering versus invasive coronary angiography. Herzog, B. A.; Wyss, C. A.; Husmann, L.; Gaemperli, O.; Valenta, I.; Treyer, V.; Landmesser, U.; Kaufmann, P. A. // Heart;Oct2009, Vol. 92 Issue 20, p1656
Background: Reduction of radiation burden of multidetector computed tomography coronary angiography (CTCA) has remained an important task. Objective: To compare effective radiation dose of low-dose 64-slice CTCA using prospective ECG-triggering versus diagnostic invasive coronary angiography...
- Evaluation of Tp-Te interval and Tp-Te/QTc ratio in patients with coronary artery ectasia. Karaagac, Kemal; Yontar, Osman Can; Tenekecioglu, Erhan; Vatansever, Fahriye; Ozluk, Ozlem Arican; Tutuncu, Ahmet; Yagcioglu, Pinar; Yilmaz, Mustafa // International Journal of Clinical & Experimental Medicine;2014, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p2865
Aim: Coronary artery ectasia (CAE) is commonly defined as local or generalized dilatation of a coronary vessel up to 1.5 times the diameter of an adjacent vessel. Tp-Te interval and Tp-Te/QT ratio have emerged as novel electrocardiographic markers of increased dispersion of ventricular...
- Renaissance der Bypasschirurgie. Sündermann, S. H.; Salzberg, S. P. // Praxis (16618157);1/5/2011, Vol. 100 Issue 1, p23
No abstract available.
- A hypothetical protocol for the provisional use of perfusion imaging with exercise stress testing. Duvall, W.; Levine, Elliot; Moonthungal, Sunitha; Fardanesh, Mahmoudreza; Croft, Lori; Henzlova, Milena // Journal of Nuclear Cardiology;Oct2013, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p739
Background: Previous literature suggests that the results of myocardial perfusion imaging (MPI) add little to the prognosis of patients who exercise >10 metabolic equivalents (METS) during stress testing. With this in mind, we attempted to determine if a provisional injection protocol could be...
- Coronary Spasm. Geist, Michael; Tarchitzky, Daniel // New England Journal of Medicine;2/21/2002, Vol. 346 Issue 8, p579
The article presents information about a 60-year-old man with cardiac disorders. The man was not taking medications after he had been resuscitated following an out-of-hospital cardiac arrest. The patient was found in ventricular fibrillation and underwent successful DC cardioversion. An...
- Patient gets to the heat of the matter. // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);2/26/2014, Vol. 141 Issue 9, p2A
The article focuses on Kingsland, Texas resident David Richison who was diagnosed of having coronary heart disease and recovered after he underwent coronary artery bypass grafting and have proper exercise.
- Osborn waves in normothermic patient with hydropneumothorax and myocardial ischemia. Chauhan, Vivek; Brahma, Ravi Shankar // International Journal of Critical Illness & Injury Science;Oct-Dec2015, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p268
The article discusses the case of the appearance of Osborn waves following electrocardiography in the inferior and lateral chest leads of a 55 year old male with hydropneumothorax and myocardial ischemia.
- Koroner arter hastalÄ±klarÄ±nÄ±n belirlenmesinde 128 kesitli BT'nin deÄŸeri. Yeşildağ, Ahmet; Munduz, Mehmet; Kayan, Mustafa; Köroğlu, Mert; Özden, Ahmet // Medical Journal of Suleyman Demirel University;Dec2010, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p5
No abstract available.