- LIFELONG LEARNING (LLL). Lund, Priscilla A.; Rex, Liz; Woywod, Christine // NAEAnews;Dec2012, Vol. 54 Issue 5, p23
The author relates a presentation on "Creativity, Visual Art, and Lifelong Learning" she gave for the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee's Osher Lifelong Learning Institute.
- Forthcoming events in November/December. // Geographical (Geographical Magazine Ltd.);Dec2006, Vol. 78 Issue 12, p24
A calendar of events related to lectures on geography in London, England until December 9, 2006 is presented. These include a debate on climate change and the environment on November 30, a lecture on the exploration of the Western desert on December 4, a course on off-site safety management on...
- CET events for optometrists. // Optometry Today;9/6/2013, Vol. 53 Issue 17, p8
The article offers information on two new continuing education and training (CET) lecture days being offered by South Lanarkshire, Scotland-based company Optical CET such as one-day course in Belfast, Northern Ireland on November 3, 2013 and another at Cardiff University, Cardiff on November 24.
- Rossett delivers inaugural lecture. // e.learning age;Nov2003, p9
Reports on the inaugural Scottish electronic learning lecture given by Allison Rossett, a professor of Educational Technology at San Diego State University, Glasgow, Scotland in October 2003. Career background; Topics discussed; Information on the eLearning Alliance, the organizer of the event.
- The 'double face' of lifelong learning: Two analytical perspectives on a 'silent revolution'. Alheit, Peter; Dausien, Bettina // Studies in the Education of Adults;Spring2002, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p3
This article focuses on the tensions between two perspectives on lifelong learning. Perspective I examines the social framework for lifelong learning. In perspective II we put forward our own theoretical view on â€˜education in the life spanâ€™, namely the concept of biographical...
- THE FIRST CONGRESS OF THE JAPANESE COLLEGE OF ANGIOLOGY. // Angiology;Jul1961, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p327
Highlights the First Congress of the Japanese College of Angiology in Tokyo, Japan in September 1960. Topics discussed in a special lecture; Symposium on occlusive disease of the peripheral vessels; Views of the speakers on medical issues related to angiology.
- Self-Assessment Examination. // Angiology;Jul1988 Part 2, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p701
This article presents information on the Continuing Medical Education Program of the American College of Angiology. As a program of continuing education presented by the American College of Angiology, an organization accredited by the American Medical Association and the Liaison Committee on...
- Dr Testori presents. // British Dental Journal;5/10/2003, Vol. 194 Issue 9, p516
Reports on an announcement made by 3i Implant Innovations regarding the visit of physician Tiziano Testori to Great Britain in June 2003. Scheduled plans of Testori; Topics on which Testori will give lectures.
- BUSINESS CALENDAR OF EVENTS. // Business Journal (Central New York);9/26/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 39, p22
A calendar of events related to business sector in New York from September-October 2008 is presented including a lecture concerning physicians, career development and interview tips and the 8th Annual Symposium on Environmental & Energy Systems.