Met Health Deal
- Metro Plans Sale To Finance Hospital. Sanchez, Mark // Grand Rapids Business Journal;7/19/2004, Vol. 22 Issue 30, p1
Reports on the decision of Metropolitan Health Corp. to pursue a bond sale to finance its hospital construction in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Disadvantage of the financing package through the U.S. Federal Housing Administration (FHA); Remarks from CFO Bob Smedes on the FHA financing; Approval of...
- Metropolitan Is Going To Market. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;3/14/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p3
Reports on the benefits of the sale of two series of bonds to the replacement hospital project of Metropolitan Health Corp. in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Amount expected to be raised by the Series B variable-rate security for the project; Company to issue the Series A bonds; Evaluation of the...
- S&P's revised engagement agreements limit its liability. Sherman, Lynn; Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;10/07/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30742, p32
Reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. will send all bond issuers seeking credit ratings documents restricting the agency's liability and protecting its freedom of speech. Update of the engagement letter and the memorandum of agreement.
- Orange County, Fla., Gets Upgrade, While State's Tax Intake Improves. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/31/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31439, p34
Reports the upgrade in the rating of Orange County by the Standard & Poor's in Florida. Contribution on the sales tax revenues; Prominence on the debt service coverage; Amount of county sales tax revenue bonds.
- Kelso, Wash., Upgraded to AA-Minus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;2/27/2015, p19
The article reports the move by Standard & Poor's (S&P) Ratings Services as of February 2015 to upgrade the long-term rating of Kelso, Washington's 2008 general obligation bonds to AA-minus from A-plus.
- Bond downgrade delayed. Harrington, John // Crain's New York Business;5/29/95, Vol. 11 Issue 22, p50
Reports on the postponement of a possible downgrade in New York City's bonds by Standard & Poor's Corp. Personal pleas from several elected officials.
- Marion County Health, Ind., Downgraded to AA by S&P. // Bond Buyer;6/10/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34323, p19
The article reports on the downgrading of rating for Marion County Health in Indiana from AA-plus to AA by Standard and Poor's Rating Services citing that contiguous economy of the corporation with economies of Marion County and Indianapolis are not supporting the AA-plus rating.
- Belle Plaine CSD, Iowa, Downgraded to A by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;10/30/2015, p1
Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said it lowered its underlying rating to A from A-plus on Belle Plaine Community School District, Iowa's general obligation bonds.
- New Jersey Qualified Bond Act Program Lowered to A-Minus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;9/11/2014, p24
The article reports on A-minus rating given by Standard & Poor's Rating Services for bonds secured by New Jersey's Qualified Bond Act program which was removed from CreditWatch where they had been placed with negative implications on June 3, 2014.