Optimism on Delaware River and Bay Authority Bond Sale
- PENNSYLVANIA: Top Five Rankings. // Bond Buyer;8/16/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31948, p41
Lists the top five senior managers, issuers, financial advisers and bond counsels in Pennsylvania as of August 12, 2004. Merrill Lynch; Public Financial Management; Blank Rome.
- SOUTH DAKOTA: Top Five Rankings. // Bond Buyer;8/16/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31948, p42
Lists the top five senior managers, issuers, financial advisers and bond counsels in South Dakota as of August 12, 2004. Merrill Lynch; Public Financial Management; Jones Day.
- WASHINGTON: Top Five Rankings. // Bond Buyer;8/16/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31948, p43
Lists the top five senior managers, issuers, financial advisers and bond counsels in Washington as of August 12, 2004. Merrill Lynch; Public Financial Management; Orrick Herrington.
- White Paper. Weinberger, Joshua // Financial Planning;Jun2005, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p22
Provides information on a preliminary report made by Merrill Lynch that assesses the long-term outlook for bonds in the market environment as of June 2005. Factors that could affect yields for long-duration bonds; Speculations of Merrill Lynch on the factors that may raise bond prices.
- Richmond's Utility Sale. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;7/22/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31931, p31
Reports on the plan of Richmond, Virginia to sell public utility revenue bonds. Leadership of Merrill Lynch &Co. Inc. on the transaction; Purpose of bond proceeds; Source of finance for various system capital projects.
- Bigger July GO Sale Set. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;5/22/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32386, p35
The article reports on the plans of Delaware to sell 172 million dollars in general obligation bonds to finance capital spending projects in the state. It will set aside around 43 million dollars for sale to retail investors. Merrill Lynch & Co. will be the book-runner of the transaction....
- MERRILL TO BUY UP TO $12B ARS. Herman, Jack // Bond Buyer;8/8/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32936, p1
The article reports on the move of Merrill Lynch & Co. to offer to buy at par auction-rate securities (ARS) it sold to retail clients, which includes individuals, charities and small businesses in the U.S. Merrill estimates retail clients to hold an estimated $12 billion in ARS. It adds that...
- Troubled Toll Roads Going Private May Be Good Route for Investors. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;8/10/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32193, p7
Reports on the potential investment opportunities provided by the growing interest in privatizing cash-strapped toll roads, according to Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. Interest of public toll road authorities in privatization as their estimates for traffic and revenue continue to fall short; Benefits...
- Job ax on Wall St. // Crain's New York Business;1/9/95, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p1
Reports on the reductions in work force of the securities industry in the United States. Similar move by Merrill Lynch & Company.
- Sorry, Harvey. Jamieson, Dan // On Wall Street;Mar2002, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p12
Comments on the strategy of SEC chairman Harvey Pitt in dealing with the issues related to Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. Rule II in the U.S. Prohibition of arbitrators from modifying and dissolving court orders by the rules; Formation of lawyer-heavy pools of arbitrators to hear cases on securities;...