Chicago's Man With a Plan
- Privatized Skyway still not ruled out. // Crain's Chicago Business;5/2/94, Vol. 17 Issue 18, p58
Reports on the possibility of privatizing Chicago Skyway despite the government's effort to refinance the tollroad.
- Dana Levenson Pegged to Become Chicago's Chief Financial Officer. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/9/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31965, p33
Reports on the hiring of Dana Levenson as chief financial officer of Chicago, Illinois. Job responsibilities; Career history.
- New waves at the Skyway. Elstrom, Peter J.W.; Lashinsky, Adam // Crain's Chicago Business;8/16/93, Vol. 16 Issue 33, p8
Reports on Chicago Skyway's and the Illinois State Toll Highway Authority's plans to acquire updated equipment. Scanning equipment to speed up traffic; Automatic vehicle identification equipment.
- Chicago CFO Leaves For RBS. Hanson, Matthew; Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/19/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32589, p1
The article reports on the resignation of Chicago, Illinois chief financial officer Dana Levenson on his position, to lead the Royal Bank of Scotland's U.S. efforts to capitalize on governments' growing interest in privatizing assets and public-private infrastructure partnerships. According to...
- City facing pension pain. Hinz, Greg // Crain's Chicago Business;5/8/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 19, p1
The article reports that the local government of Chicago, Illinois, is sounding an unusual public alarm about the declining finances of the city's massive employee pension plans. In a high-profile speech and subsequent interview that were far stronger than any earlier remarks by city officials,...
- 'Alignment of the Stars' Gets MassDOT a New CFO. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;12/13/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33631, p3
The article announces that Dana Levenson was appointed as chief financial officer (CFO) of the Department of Transportation in Massachusetts.
- Fitch Downgrades Cranston, R.I., to BBB-Minus. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;3/21/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31349, p30
Reports the downgrade of obligation rating of Cranston, Rhode Island. Reappearance of accumulated general fund deficits; Inclusion of the company in the negative watch lists; Recovery plan for 2003.
- Chicago Sky gets All-Star player. // Windy City Times;1/4/2012, Vol. 27 Issue 13, p30
The article that the Chicago Sky has added Swin Cash and Le'coe Willingham to its team through a trade with the Seattle Storm.
- Slowing Skyway traffic squeezes new owners. Merrion, Paul // Crain's Chicago Business;8/4/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 31, p2
The article reports that the recent decline in Chicago Skyway traffic is undercutting the investors that took the shortcut to Indiana private for $1.83 billion three years ago. It is stated that record gasoline prices and the weakening economy have led to a 14.6% drop in second-quarter traffic...