- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;9/2/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31961, p29
Presents charts depicting market indicators of bonds in the bond market in the U.S.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, August 15. // Bond Buyer;8/15/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32196, p2
Presents charts depicting a list of major deals in the bond market including economic indicators in the U.S.
- Some Unusual Suspects as Volume Goes South. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;3/21/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32094, Special section p50
Reports on the decline in the bond issuance with the decrease in both new-money and refunding activity in 2004 in states in the southeast of the U.S. Occurrence of the biggest drop in volume of the issuance in the second quarter; Increase in the tax-exempt bond yields; Detection of the growth in...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;9/6/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32211, p36
Presents charts depicting the performance of bonds in the bond market and other economic indicators in the U.S.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;9/12/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32215, p36
Presents charts depicting economic indicators including bonds and securities in the bond market in the U.S.
- Bids Lower As Treasuries Resume Their Slide. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;3/14/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32089, p2
Presents updates related to the bond market in the U.S. Move of participants in the municipal market to lower their bids after the decision of the Treasuries to resume their sell-off after a rebound; Increase in the municipal bond yields due to the eagerness of participants to sell bonds;...
- IN BRIEF. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;8/18/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32448, p2
The article reports on news items concerning the U.S. economy and bond market as of August 18, 2006. U.S. Labor Department data has showed that first-time applications for state unemployment benefits declined 10,000 to 312,000 in the week ended August 12, 2006. The Conference Board reported that...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, May 24. // Bond Buyer;5/24/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31890, p2
Presents economic data of relevance to the municipal bond market in the U.S. compiled as of May 24, 2004. Major deals for the week; Key economic indicators.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Vadum, Matthew; Barnett, Susanna Duff // Bond Buyer;10/12/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31987, p2
Reports on developments concerning the U.S. economy and bond market as of October 12, 2004. Growth of nonfarm payrolls and unchanged unemployment rate in September 2004; Increase in the inventories of merchant wholesalers in August 2004; Inflationary pressures in September 2004.