What Do Medical Students Know About In-Hospital Radiation Hazards?
- FEMALE MEDICAL UNDERGRADUATE; DOES MARRIAGE AFFECT THE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE IN A SAUDI UNIVERSITY? Abou-Elhamd, Kamal-Eldin Ahmed; Al-Wadaani, Hamed Abdullah; Saleh AlMulhim, Abdul Rehman // Professional Medical Journal;2014, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p566
Objective: Our aim of this study was to evaluate the effect of marriage, pregnancy and child bearing on the academic performance of the female medical students in Saudi Arabia. Study design: A cross sectional survey study. Methods: A batch of 53 female medical students on the fifth class at...
- Undergraduate medical students' perceptions and expectations of theatre-based learning: How can we improve the student learning experience? Fernando, N.; McAdam, T.; Youngson, G.; McKenzie, H.; Cleland, J.; Yule, S. // Surgeon (Edinburgh University Press);Oct2007, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p271
Objective: Much of the student experience in theatre depends on the interaction between student and surgeon, and having the opportunity to take part in procedures. Theatre-based teaching can be seen as having little inherent benefit otherwise. We wished to identify other factors contributing to...
- Prevalence of and factors associated with daily smoking among Inner Mongolia medical students in China: a cross-sectional questionnaire survey. Jiang Bian; Maolin Du; Zhiyue Liu; Yancun Fan; Yuki Eshita; Juan Sun // Substance Abuse Treatment, Prevention & Policy;2012, Vol. 7, p20
Background: To date, no study on smoking behavior of medical students in Inner Mongolia has been reported. The aim of the present study was to determine the 1-month prevalence of and factors associated with daily smoking among medical students in Inner Mongolia of China, to assist interventions...
- Variations in population health status: Results from a... Kind, Paul; Dolan, Paul; Gudex, Claire; Williams, Alan // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);03/07/98, Vol. 316 Issue 7133, p736
Measures the health of a representative sample of the population of Great Britain by using the EuroQol EQ-5D questionnaire. Subjects and methods; Results and analysis of the survey; Conclusion on the effectiveness of the questionnaire.
- Short form 36 (SF 36) health survey questionnaire: normative data for adults of working age. Jenkinson, Crispin; Coulter, Angela; Wright, Lucie // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);5/29/93, Vol. 306 Issue 6890, p1437
Surveys the population norms for the short form (SF 36) health survey questionnaire from a community in England. Consistency of different dimensions of the questionnaire; Significance of SF 36 in medical research; Validity and use of normative data.
- Difference in the periapical status of endodontically treated teeth between the samples of Croatian and Austrian adult patients. Peršić, Romana; Kqiku, Lumnije; Brumini, Gordana; Husetić, Medina; Pezelj-Ribarić, Sonja; Pršo, Ivana Brekalo; Staätler, Peter // Croatian Medical Journal;Dec2011, Vol. 52 Issue 6, p1
Aim To compare the periapical status of endodontically treated teeth between Austrian and Croatian adult patients and determine its relation to age, sex, position of teeth, and length of root canal filling. Methods The study was conducted from 2007 to 2009 at two university dental clinics and...
- Trauma Reports. // Trauma Reports;May/Jun2011 Supplement, p1
The questionnaire for the 2011 Reader Survey of the journal "Trauma Reports" is presented.
- Trauma Reports. // Trauma Reports;May/Jun2012 Supplement, p1
The questionnaire for the Trauma Reports 2012 Reader Survey is presented.
- Using the short form-36 with multiple sclerosis patients in five countries: A cross-cultural... Pfennings, Lilian; Cohen, Leo // Psychological Reports;Aug99, Vol. 85 Issue 1, p19
Evaluates whether the data obtained through the use of the short form-36 questionnaires for measuring health-related quality of life are applicable for international research or surveys. Subjects' responses to the questionnaire; Analysis of the results indicating that differences in responses...