MODEL OF HUMAN CORONARY ARTERY DISEASE FOR ACUTE EXPERIMENTATION
- CORONARY ARTERY DISEASE -- STENTS. // Current Medical Literature: Interventional Cardiology Monitor;2004, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p22
Discusses articles on the use of stents in coronary artery disease that have been published in various journals as of April 2004. "Incidence and mechanism of late stent malapposition after phosphorus-32 radioactive stent implantation," by L. Kalinczuk, et al; "High-speed rotational atherectomy...
- PNEUMATIC NEEDLE HOLDERS FOR VASCULAR AND MICROVASCULAR PROCEDURES. Salmon, Peter A.; Assinmocoupolas, C. // Angiology;Nov1965, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p690
Discusses the surgical developments in the anastomosis of blood vessels. Progress in the use of the ring and pin devices; Introduction of tissue adhesives permitting the performance of sutureless anastomosis; Usability of needle holders in the procedure.
- Too Much Cleaning is Never Enough. Bass, Frank // Surgical Products;Sep99, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p17
Emphasizes the importance of proper cleaning of surgical and dental instruments, and rigid and flexible scopes. Training in the proper reprocessing protocols; Risks of cross-contamination and serial infection; Breeding of microorganisms in the gross bio-burden; Use of low sudsing, multi-tiered...
- NEW PRODUCTS. // Surgical Products;Sep99, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p31
Presents surgical equipment. Customized cart; Ceiling mounted scanner; Frame for prepping of leg or hip.
- Editor's choice. // Surgical Products;Dec99, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p4
Features various surgical products recommended by the periodical `Surgical Products' as of December 1999. Includes the MediZip Surgical Zipper skin closure system; Model s-VNW 5-10 3D Breast Probe; 3700 Series Regulator medical suction control.
- New literature. // Surgical Products;Dec99, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p36
Presents brochures and other published materials related to surgical products and other medical instruments and apparatus released in the United States as of December 1999.
- EDITOR'S CHOICE. // Surgical Products;Apr2000, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p6
Presents several surgical and medical equipment and products. Spectrum's 42-brush endoscopic instrument cleaning kit; IC Eyewear from Crosstex; B&K Medical's Falcon 2101, a high-resolution, digital imaging ultrasound system developed for urological and surgical applications.
- NEW PRODUCTS. // Surgical Products;Apr2000, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p18
Presents several surgical products and medical equipment. Byron Medical's Coleman Contour Series featuring anatomically shaped needles for facial infiltration; Karl Storz's STEINER Electromechanical Morcellator; Panasonic's Digital Signal Processing GP-KS1000 color microcamera.
- BUYER'S GUIDE. // Surgical Products;Apr2000, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p22
Presents several surgical products and medical equipment. Biological Controls' MICRON ExC line of air purifiers; Environmental Biotech's Urine Odor Elimination Service that destroys uric acid crystalline structures; Odor Eliminator from PDI.