Pike County, Pa., Deal cut 17 Notches by S7amp;P
- SCORECARDS. // Asset Securitization Report;7/4/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 26, p40
This section presents ratings of bonds from the U.S. It provides name of the bond prior and current rating and prior rating along with rating agency.
- SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;9/7/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31963, p32
The article presents information about the approval status and expected sale rate of various bonds of various firms of the South-west region of the U.S. It is reported that the approval status of Phoenix Union high School GO's is graded as "A" and the expected sale date is given as the year 2004.
- RATINGS WATCH. // Asset Securitization Report;7/4/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 26, p36
This section presents ratings of bonds. It provides name of the bonds, their prior and current rating and prior rating along with rating agency.
- Youthful Mayor Steers New Britain Turnaround. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;2/10/2016, Vol. 1 Issue 34458, p1
New Britain, Conn.'s bond rating has soared, thanks to a turnaround led by twentysomething Mayor Erin Stewart.
- Laurens County, S.C., GOs Lowered to BBB by S&P. // Bond Buyer;6/21/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32655, p2
The article reports on the factors affecting the decrease in general obligation debt rating in Laurens County, South Carolina. The rating reflects historically weak financial operations that have resulted in negative unreserved general fund balances in five of the past six fiscal years, as well...
- Market Post: Puerto Rico Opens Weaker, Chicago GOs Quiet. Riggs, Taylor // Bond Buyer;11/13/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34011, p1
The article offers information related to the market condition of Chicago general obligation bonds and Puerto Rico general obligation bonds (GOs) as of November 13, 2013. It discusses the yield of bonds in September 2013. It informs that the trading of Puerto Rico GOs was up 288.8 percent from...
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/28/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32248, p32
Presents a chart depicting changes in bond rates in the U.S.
- FAR WEST Bond-Watch. Saskal, Rich; Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;10/28/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32248, p37
Reports on developments concerning the bond market in the Far Western region of the U.S. Upgrade of the Sahara Mobile Home Park debt from BBB to BBB-plus in California; Downgrade of the ratings for bonds issued for the Marshall Medical Center from BBB-plus to BBB; Affirmation of the A3 long-term...
- Beebe Medical Ratings. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;8/22/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32201, p35
Reports that Delaware's Beebe Medical Center received investment-grade ratings for its two planned negotiated bond sales set for September 1, 2005.