Washington State Democrats Propose $300M Tobacco Deal
- Consumer Credit Rose $11.5B in January. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;3/8/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32085, p2
Reports that bond borrowings by Americans increased at an annualized annual rate of 6.55 percent in January 2005. Amount of consumer credit; Composition of the consumer credit with both revolving and non-revolving credit lines.
- Two Texas-Sized Deals. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/8/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32085, p1
Reports that bond issuers will bring to market two of the largest scheduled bond offerings in Texas within March 7-13, 2005. Amount for San Antonio City Public Services and for the University of Texas Board of Regents; Basis of the issuers' actions on the advantage of a flattening yield curve;...
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;2/28/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32328, p11
The article presents charts of projected negotiated bond offerings from the week of February 27 to week of March 13, 2006.
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;2/28/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32328, p8
A graph of projecting competitive bond offerings from February to April is presented.
- Competitive Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;2/28/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32328, p11
The article presents charts of projected competitive note offerings from February to March 2006.
- Bond ambition. // Money Marketing;12/2/2004, p47
Presents British experts' answers to questions about bonds. Difference between offshore and onshore bonds; Advantages of using offshore bonds; Different types of offshore bonds available.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/22/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32264, p12
Presents a chart depicting the results of the sales of negotiable instruments in the U.S.
- Agency Taps Out W. Va. Private-Activity Cap With $84M Issue. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;11/23/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32265, p6
Reports that the West Virginia Economic Development Authority has approved the issuance of tax-exempt private-activity bonds that exhausted the state's volume cap. Installation of cleaning scrubbers at two coal plants in the state; Plan of the authority to sell private-activity bonds; Citations...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/23/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32265, p14
Presents a chart depicting the results of negotiated sales of bonds in the U.S. as of November 2005.