National Bed Month can payoff
- Wendy's boosts involvement in skiing activities. // Advertising Age;10/21/1996, Vol. 67 Issue 43, p26
Offers tidbits related to sales promotions and promotion of special events. Wendy's International's signing on as title sponsor of the World Downhill Tour Championships; Ford Motor Co.'s agreement to pay to put Ford's name on the Detroit Lion's new football stadium; MCI Communications Corp.'s...
- United Airlines and Wamsutta become promo bedfellows. // Advertising Age;4/14/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 15, p50
Presents news related to special events and sales promotions for the week of April 14, 1997. United Airlines as teaming with Spring Industries' Wamsutta textile brands for a promotion; ToyMax, marketer of Creepy Crawlers and Laser Challenge toys as joining forces with Farley Candy Co. for a...
- Talk. // Cabinet Maker;2/18/2005, Issue 5426, p9
Presents various opinion regarding the promotional activity for National Bed Month in Great Britain. Insight of an executive on the promotional idea; Reason for the need to reinforce the advertising campaign; Benefit of the event for the furniture industry.
- Dole bananas find summer home at Sonic. // Advertising Age;5/25/1998, Vol. 69 Issue 21, p30
Presents news related to events and promotions for the week of May 25, 1998. Dole Fresh Fruit Co.'s joint venture with Sonic Drive-In Restaurants for a promotion boosting Dole bananas in Sonic desserts; The joint venture between Petersen Publishing Co. and SFX Entertainment's Pace Motor Sports;...
- Oreos stack up with contest at Wal-Mart sites. Fitzgerald, Kate // Advertising Age;6/16/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 24, p26
Presents news briefs related to events and promotions for the week of June 16, 1997. The promotion between Nabisco Biscuit Co. and Wal-Mart Stores staging Oreo stacking contests; The deal between the Philadelphia Eagles and Coca-Cola for a local promotion tied to the National Football League...
- Guinness toast to raise glasses at 31 Irish pubs. Fitzgerald, Kate // Advertising Age;2/24/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 8, p22
Presents tidbits related to events & promotions in 1997. Guinness Import Co.'s boost of the number of bars participating in its fourth annual Great Guinness Toast event; Association of Promotion Marketing Agencies' hosting of its annual spring conference; Sports & Social Clubs of the U.S.,...
- Peugeot. // Conference & Incentive Travel;Jul/Aug2010 Brand Book, p15
The article offers information on several event marketing of Peugeot SA in 2009 and 2010 which include incentive trips to Athens and Kenya, the Brand and National Business Meetings for 400 delegates in Birmingham, England and niche experiential activities.
- Barclays. // Conference & Incentive Travel;Jul/Aug2010 Brand Book, p27
The article offers information on several event marketing of Barclays PLC in 2009 and 2010 which include leadership conferences, roadshows and branch launches and exhibitions.
- Pizza Express. // Conference & Incentive Travel;Jul/Aug2010 Brand Book, p39
The article offers information on several event marketing of the Great Britain-based Pizza Express in 2009 and 2010 which include quarterly and regional and store meetings and an annual management meeting.