Allders buy will put home back into BhS
- BHS lines up Oxford Street sublets. Rolt, Amber // Estates Gazette;11/21/2015, Issue 890, p03
The article reports that the department store chain British Home Stores (BHS) has secured deals to sublease the retail element of its flagship shop in London, England.
- Untitled. Rolt, Amber // Estates Gazette;2/13/2016, Issue 903, p1
The article reports that British retail store chain British Home Stores (BHS) is planning a overhaul of its struggling business that will led to mass store closures.
- Can a stalwart be stylish too? // Design Week;12/1/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 48, p8
The article reports on the style reinvention of British Home Stores (BHS) in Great Britain. Philip Green, owner of BHS, has invested on new ventures like apparels for ladies and children. It has also opened new store outlets and merged with other companies. Now with its new marketing director...
- Our spy visits The Trafford Centre in Manchester and checks out its new Barton Square extension. // Housewares;May/Jun2008, Issue 214, p16
The article focuses on the shopping centers at the Barton Square annex of The Trafford Center in Manchester, England. The author evaluates several stores in the Barton Square which include the British Home Stores, Debenhams and Selfridges. Features of the stores are also evaluated and mentioned....
- Mixed Favours for Mancunian brides. // Housewares;May/Jun2008, Issue 214, p18
The article focuses on shopping centers regarding their wedding list services in The Trafford Center in Manchester, England. It includes several shopping centers including John Lewis, British Home Store and Next Home. In addition, it mentions that among the shopping centers the author has...
- Bhs. Quilter, James // Marketing (00253650);11/22/2006, p18
The article presents information related to British Home Stores' profitability. Despite its acquisition by Sir Philip Green in 2000, the homewares and clothing retailer is struggling to make any headway in today's tough retail environment. The company had a 60% drop in profits. In addition to...
- Covered against copying. Navai, Ramita // Cabinet Maker;2/15/2008, Issue 5575, p10
The article reports on the increasing cases of copyright infringement in Great Britain. It is stated that the issue on counterfeiting, pirating and copying costs the economy of the region. The Anti-Copying in Design (ACID) reveals that the seven percent of world trade is copied. It is noted that...
- PATRIOT GAMES. Mason, Adam // Cabinet Maker;4/6/2012, Issue 5782, p12
The article focuses on the preparations for the Great British Furniture Month of the Association of British Furniture Manufacturers (BFM) to be held in June 2012 despite the anticipated wave of patriotism due to the Olympic Games and Jubilee. It states that BFM has already recruited over 50...
- Storeopenings. // Furniture/Today;07/31/2000, Vol. 24 Issue 46, p42
Highlights the opening of furniture retail stores in the United States. Retail store opening of two Norwalk Furniture retailers in Maine and Ohio; Installation of an Ekornes Stressless Zone at Arnwine's Home Furnishings; Phoenix unit of Flexsteel Comfort Seating.