Courts 'bargains' sold
- Seconique vows 'business as usual' // Cabinet Maker;12/5/2003, Issue 5367, p3
Reports the recovery of furniture exporter Seconique after being raided by Customs and Excise officers in Great Britain. Continuation of its trading business; Business plans; Marketing strategy.
- SECONIQUE BOOM. // Cabinet Maker;6/14/2013, Issue 5840, p24
An interview with Seconique director Helen Barker is presented. When asked about how the company is performing in 2013, Barker says that business has been steady with a slight rise compared to 2012. Barker adds that Seconique has launched several new ranges at the January 2013 furniture show and...
- Seconique to none. // Cabinet Maker;1/9/2015, Issue 5915, p22
The article offers the insights of managing director Helen Barker of Seconique, an independent importer and wholesaler of flat pack furniture, regarding the company. Topics discussed include the success of the company's Corona furniture range, company's return to the Furniture Show in...
- Importers in money laundering probe. // Cabinet Maker;7/2/2004, Issue 5395, p5
Reports that furniture importers, Seconique and Wholesale Beds are being investigated in a money laundering inquiry in Great Britain. Assurance by the companies' officials that nothing illegal is occurring in the company
- Central signs up as show host. // Cabinet Maker;3/7/2008, Issue 5578, p5
The article reports that the Manchester Central venue signed a deal to host the Manchester Furniture Show through 2010. The show in 2008 will run from July 13-16 and is expected to have 150 exhibitors, including Morris Furniture Group, Seconique and Sweet Dreams. Show organizers disclosed that...
- Every Seconique Counts. Barker, Helen // Cabinet Maker;3/21/2014, Issue 5877, p14
The article focuses on Seconique, a family-owned business and furniture company based in Wednesbury, England, presenting the insight of its managing director Helen Barker on how the comprehensive range and value of the company make it a favourite with British retailers. It discusses topics...
- Seconique doubles up. // Cabinet Maker;7/23/2004, Issue 5398, p5
Reports on the expansion of the warehouse of importer Seconique in Wednesbury, England. Increase in the sales of the company; Increment in the product range of the firm; Plan of the company to improve its deliveries.
- Financial results. // Furniture/Today;7/21/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 45, p51
Presents a chart depicting the sales performance of various furniture companies in the U.S. as of July 21, 2003.
- Furniture Village sees 50% jump in profits. // Cabinet Maker;05/07/99, Issue 5137, p8
Reports on the increase in pre-tax and exceptional-item profits of furniture store chain Furniture Village in 1999.