New owner for William Bartlett
- Company offerings. // Cabinet Maker;1/7/2005, Issue 5420, p3
The article reports that William Bartlett brand could be sold. As sales occupied the minds of consumers, corporate sale activity was also in full swing. William Bartlett, the cabinet firm is in talks with two firms after putting itself up for sale last month. Mohammed Rafiq has installed new...
- Hitchcock Chair owner to sell company. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;10/31/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p2
Reports that Hitchcock Chair Co., a Connecticut-based manufacturer of distinctive hand-crafted hardwood furniture, has announced plans to sell its brand and wholesale business. Reason behind the sale of the brand and wholesale business; Statement of Ron Coleman, the president of the company, on...
- Transfer tips. Robinson, Christopher // Director;Sep95, Vol. 49 Issue 2, p24
Highlights key issues that will help business owners in selling their company. Interests of prospective buyers; Management of sale process; Limit of personal liability; Timing.
- CONCLUSION. Stern, Yedidia Z. // Journal of Corporation Law;Spring2000, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p509
Deals with the regulation of private sale of corporate control. Main categories of normative approaches to sale of corporate control; Benefits of the proposed arrangement; Solution to the regulation issue of private sale of corporate control.
- ALLOCATION OF THE PREMIUM AS A POLICY TOOL. Stern, Yedidia Z. // Journal of Corporation Law;Spring2000, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p529
Examines which of the two rules of premium allocation, equal allocation and unequal allocation, best promotes private sales that are both efficient and fair. Goal of economic efficiency; Discussion on the equal allocation rule; Aim of corporate fairness.
- THE JUSTIFICATION FOR NORMATIVE INTERVENTION. Stern, Yedidia Z. // Journal of Corporation Law;Spring2000, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p537
Develops an argument in support of normative regulation of the private sale of corporate control. Concern about the private sale of control; Behavioral norms applicable to controlling shareholders.
- SELLING YOUR COMPANY: WHAT'S IT WORTH? Oriente, Ernest F. // Journal of Property Management;Mar/Apr2002, Vol. 67 Issue 2, p73
Focuses on several issues which need to be addressed in the sale of a management company business. Track record of consistent leasing success; Credible financial reports; Status of employee turnovers.
- EXIT STRATEGIES. Sabo, Sandra R. // IE3;Sep2015, Vol. 4 Issue 5, p22
The article discusses some of the things to prepare and steps to the sale of a business or a company.
- Suppliers get nothing. // Cabinet Maker;6/9/2006, Issue 5491, p3
The article reports on the sale of Witham Furniture in Great Britain. In the buy out of the firm's administration, the report ascertained that its suppliers will not receive any cash from its sales. Meanwhile, company's name was changed to The Furniture Co. managed Tenon, who retained Edward...