Retailers facing a waiting game for Himolla products
- Himolla to launch in the UK. // Cabinet Maker;10/26/2007, Issue 5561, p46
The article presents a reprint of the article "Himolla to launch in the UK," which appeared in the October 18, 2002 issue of "Cabinet Maker." It focuses on the plan of Germany-based upholstery manufacturer Himolla Polstermobel to launch a range of recliner packages at The Furniture Show in...
- Motion upholstery. // Cabinet Maker;4/14/2006, Issue 5483, p14
The article presents several upholstered products produced by various companies. One of these is the Ekornes' Space sofa which is available in low and high back versions. Another is the Himolla's 7597 Zerostress Plus model which features a fully integrated footstool and is offered in a variety...
- Recliners. // Cabinet Maker;12/8/2006, Issue 5517, p14
The article features several recliners designed and manufactured by furniture companies in Great Britain. These include the loft by Ekornes company, a tilting stool by Leolux company, a recliner sofa by Himolla company, and a Peel chair by Varier company. Key information regarding the features,...
- HIMOLLA. // Cabinet Maker;9/23/2011, Issue 5756, p47
The article offers brief information on WYE recliner from Himolla.
- ENVIRONMENTAL GUIDELINES. // Cabinet Maker;11/4/2011, Issue 5762, p23
The article presents the environmental guidelines of Himolla including its responsibility for environmental protection, integrated service providers and suppliers, and staff motivation.
- HIMOLLA. // Cabinet Maker;11/25/2011, Issue 5765, p37
The article offers brief information on the Himolla sofa from Himolla.
- Himolla in UK comeback. // Cabinet Maker;08/06/99, Issue 5149, p4
Reports that German leather upholstery manufacturer Himolla has returned to Great Britain after ten years.
- German At Home. // Cabinet Maker;08/13/99, Issue 5150, p3
Reports on German leather upholstery firm Himolla's plan to hold an At Home exhibit in early October 1999 in Munich, Germany.
- Himolla update. // Cabinet Maker;12/18/2009, Issue 5668, p6
The article reports on the move of German furniture manufacturer Himolla to make an appeal on the decision made by the Cologne County Court which states that its Zerostress recliner is a copy of the Stressless recliner from Ekornes ASA.