CLINICAL STUDIES OF NORPACE (Part II)
- A Burst of VT? Grauer, Ken // Internal Medicine Alert;12/15/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 23, p184
The article focuses on the interpretation of an electrocardiography (ECG) result of a patient with ventricular tachycardia (VT) in the U.S.
- The danger of restarting antiarrhythmics. Jenny, Donald B.; Stephens, Jeffrey J. // Cortlandt Forum;05/25/97, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p212
Presents an analysis of a case involving a 61-year-old man diagnosed to have ventricular tachycardia. Symptoms; Medical history of the patient; Diagnostic procedures; Medications.
- Findings on magnetic resonance imaging of fascicular ventricular tachycardia. Herkommer, Bernhard; Fiek, Michael; Reithmann, Christopher // Journal of Interventional Cardiac Electrophysiology;Jan2014, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p77
Background: Idiopathic left ventricular tachycardia (ILVT) with right bundle branch block and left axis deviation originates from the left posterior fascicle-Purkinje fiber network. Scar-related ventricular tachycardias (VTs) with Purkinje fibers as a part of the reentry circuit have also been...
- Polymorphic Ventricular Tachycardia Induced by Cetirizine Hydrochloride. Wani, B. A.; Alkhuwaiter, T.; Grace, V. Alibaker // Internet Journal of Cardiology;2006, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p8
Torsade de pointes (Tdp) associated with first generation antihistamines is well-known but due to non-sedating antihistamines is rare. Terfenadine and astemizole are the main culprits but ventricular tachycardia (VT) due to cetirizine hydrochloride to our knowledge is not described due to its...
- Central line placement may terminate ventricular tachycardia! El Kadri, Moutaz; Dabbagh, Gaith Sharaf; Zaitoun, Anwar // Avicenna Journal of Medicine;Oct2014, Vol. 4 Issue 4, p105
The article presents a case study of a 75?year old man who developed ventricular tachycardia (VT) whilst in hospital awaiting coronary artery bypass grafting due to central line insertion to provide central venous access.
- Complex ventricular arrhythmias: a therapeutic nightmare. Berruezo, Antonio // Heart;May2010, Vol. 96 Issue 9, p723
The article offers information on advances in catheter ablation procedure in patients with ventricular tachycardia.
- PSVT. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p1927
A definition of the acronym "PSVT," which is paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia, is presented.
- Patients' ability to cope with supraventricular arrhythmias. // American Family Physician;5/1/1995, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p1596
Highlights the study conducted by Hamer et al on the functional disability and coping strategies in patients with paroxysmal atrial fibrillation and supraventricular tachycardia, published in the October 15, 1994 issue of the `American Journal of Cardiology'. Psychometric tests; Difference...
- Electrocardiogram Quiz - Case 7. Petrou, E.; Bousoula, E.; Boutsikou, M.; Kourkoveli, P.; Vartela, V.; Pavlides, G. // Archives of Hellenic Medicine / Arheia Ellenikes Iatrikes;Sep/Oct2012, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p644
An electrocardiogram quiz related to a 69-year-old male patient with a history consistent of various episodes of spontaneously resolving syncope worsening wherein, his electrocardiogram (ECG) showed ventricular tachycardia and was automatically converted to normal sinus rhythm, is presented.