EVALUATION OF PATIENTS WITH CEREBROVASCULAR DISEASE USING THE DOPPLER OPHTHALMIC TEST
- Development of a portable, easy to use Cardiotacometer. Cant�n, K. B.; Contreras, J. G.; Romero, E. M. // AIP Conference Proceedings;2002, Vol. 630 Issue 1, p281
This letter presents a portable instrument which is economic, easy to use, and able to detect, store and transmit to a PC the time intervals between human heartbeats (R-R intervals) over long periods, with the purpose of analyzing the cardiovascular health of the person. To test the instrument,...
- Focus on: Machining. // Medical Design Technology;Aug99, Vol. 3 Issue 8, p26
Features several medical devices. Includes petrochemical machining products; Laser workstation; Guide wire grinder; Industrial laser; Custom machining.
- Focus on: Production/assembly equipment. // Medical Design Technology;Aug99, Vol. 3 Issue 8, p32
Features several medical devices. Flip chip bonder; Self-clinching studs; Laser marking; Automatic dispenser; Leak detectors; Stent cleaner.
- PRODUCT SHOWCASE. // Surgical Products;Apr2000, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p38
Presents several ophthalmic products and medical equipment. Keeler Instruments' CryoMaster cryosystem for speeding up retinal procedures; Katena's K9-2350, a lightweight double case for sterilizing and transporting ophthalmic equipment; Anchor Products' ophthalmic blades.
- Lacrimedics Plugs Approved. // Review of Ophthalmology;Sep2000, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p120
Features several ophthalmology products. Protective shields; Flow-speed measurement; Pre-set diamond knives.
- News from industry. // Ophthalmology Times;4/10/95, Vol. 20 Issue 15, p18
Features various products of use to ophthalmologists. Includes slit lamps, tonometer, eye irritation relief and laser lens.
- New products and services. // Ophthalmology Times;03/01/98, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p33
Lists several products and instruments for ophthalmology in the United States. Minami `M' hook from the American Surgical Instruments Corp.; Fechtner Conjunctiva Forceps from Katena Products Inc.; Focus Dailies One-Day Contact Lens from CIBA Vision company; More.
- New Products and Services. // Ophthalmology Times;10/15/98, Vol. 23 Issue 20, p82
Features several products for ophthalmology available in the market. Includes solution for protein removal; One-pass clear corneal diamond knife; Laser safety eyewear for diode laser applications; Microscope for corneal examinations.
- New products and services. // Ophthalmology Times;03/01/99, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p23
Features ophthalmology products and services available as of March 1, 1999. Includes inspection boxes for detecting surface imperfections or AR-coated lenses from Carl Zeiss Optical Inc.; CD-ROM product catalog from Panasonic Medical & Industrial Video Co.; Reverse intraocular capsulorhexis...